PDA

View Full Version : Magic shell items?

Unregistered
11-15-10, 09:49 PM
I'm debating getting a magic shell because I have no idea what some of the items are. Can someone please share a few of the items I may possibly get. Thanks :)

Unregistered
11-16-10, 10:45 AM
I have received from the magic shell: (not sure what the rarity of these items are)

1. Bubble tower
2. Lobster tank
3. Mermaid statue
4. Seahorse statue
5. Seahorse carriage
6. Indoor waterwall

I am wondering what else the Magic shell has produced...

Yuhroen
11-16-10, 10:49 AM
I had a dumb Sand castle, waste of gems....

Unregistered
11-17-10, 03:28 PM
I have a lobster tank and today I logged into the game and had over 10,000 plates of lobster on my counter. Looks like the tank randomly gives you plates to serve. Has this happened to anyone else??

Unregistered
11-17-10, 03:50 PM
I have a lobster tank and today I logged into the game and had over 10,000 plates of lobster on my counter. Looks like the tank randomly gives you plates to serve. Has this happened to anyone else??

Norman, is this true about the lobster tank generating servings of lobster?

Unregistered
11-17-10, 03:54 PM
yeah you know I have a lobster tank and yesterday I noticed I had new lobster on my counter and mine was not ready yet. I thought maybe a glitch. I'll keep an eye out to see if this happens again

Unregistered
11-17-10, 08:28 PM
Yeah this is the second straight day I had the lobsters sitting on my counter. Didn't even cook lobsters last night and over 10,000 showed up on my counter. I'll let everyone know what happens tomorrow.

Unregistered
11-18-10, 09:15 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;17917]I have received from the magic shell: (not sure what the rarity of these items are)

1. Bubble tower
2. Lobster tank
3. Mermaid statue
4. Seahorse statue
5. Seahorse carriage
6. Indoor waterwall

I am wondering what else the Magic shell has produced...[/QUOT

I think there is a sand castle. What does the seahorse carriage look like?

Unregistered
11-18-10, 04:33 PM
No lobsters magically appeared on my counters today. Must have been a glitch. It was fun while it lasted

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:35 AM
I do not believe the lobster tank has any special effects. Items in the game that have special effects have a little "i" in the icon so you can click on it to see the effects such as with the sonic and forever items.

Would have been sooo cool if the lobster tank could generate servings of lobster!

Unregistered
12-20-10, 02:44 PM
Well, I couldn't resist, and I opened the Magic Shell.. and out came a Sand Castle which said it was "2nd".

Totally doesn't go with the decor but oh well. I was hoping for the lobster tank. So now I have a Sand castle in the middle of the floor, looking mighty out of place, (taking up space). I have heard that there is no value for "selling" these special items, so I am keeping it.

Oh well!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v284/marieburton2004/christmas/IMG_2111.jpg

Unregistered
12-22-10, 03:56 PM
Can anyone explain if you have to keep buying the shell/box once you receive one item or do you get daily items with just a one time purchase? I've been trying to find this on the forums, but no luck so far. I'm just wondering if I constantly have to dish out gems for a surprise item or is it a one time buy only? Thanks

Unregistered
12-22-10, 06:11 PM
Can anyone explain if you have to keep buying the shell/box once you receive one item or do you get daily items with just a one time purchase? I've been trying to find this on the forums, but no luck so far. I'm just wondering if I constantly have to dish out gems for a surprise item or is it a one time buy only? Thanks

It's one item per box purchased. You can't keep opening again and again. You need to shell out 24 gems each time to open the box.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 08:59 PM
It's one item per box purchased. You can't keep opening again and again. You need to shell out 24 gems each time to open the box.

Wow, that's insane! Thanks for letting me know. Definitely not worth it for a sand castle!

Unregistered
12-23-10, 11:29 AM
I have the seahorse and this is what it looks like!
And i also got a claw machine from the magic box!
Feel free to Add me: Meeii

Unregistered
12-23-10, 11:31 AM
I have the seahorse and this is what it looks like!
And i also got a claw machine from the magic box!
Feel free to Add me: Meeii

http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g473/Meeii1/ec24fcd5.jpg

Unregistered
12-25-10, 02:33 AM
I already bought magic box bit nothin happened
And my gems was lost:( how can I get those item?
Help me please

Unregistered
12-25-10, 02:52 AM
I already bought magic box bit nothin happened
And my gems was lost:( how can I get those item?
Help me please

What do you mean nothing happened? Nothing at all? =\

Your prize should've shown up on the screen. And then you can find it in the decorations tab with an "x1" on it.

If you really didn't get anything, email TeamLava. They'll probably take a while getting back to you though, seeing as it is the holidays.