PDA

View Full Version : Olympic Update - No gifts??

MomsHouseofSweets
07-18-12, 10:19 AM
I'm an Android user. I have received the update, but ... there are no gift items for the new appliances showing up in Gifts. I've received requests for these items and there doesn't seem to be a problem in neighbors receiving them, but I can't see any of these items when I gift friends. My daughter is also using Android and she can't see them either.

I have un-installed Bakery Story and then re-installed, but that hasn't helped. What's up??

Gypsy_Cat
07-18-12, 10:30 AM
It's not your account or device; as of now, they aren't available to send to your friends (weirdly). I'm hoping that when tomorrow's update comes out officially that will be corrected.

shakiba
07-18-12, 10:31 AM
It's not your account or device; as of now, they aren't available to send to your friends (weirdly). I'm hoping that when tomorrow's update comes out officially that will be corrected.

Probably because not everyone has the update yet.

bobbyrae
07-18-12, 11:23 AM
The bread oven was the same. The needed items to construct the machines could only be requested from neighbours. They were not available as regular gifts.

MomsHouseofSweets
07-18-12, 12:08 PM
I wonder how some neighbors request new items and those that request them, wouldn't there be some indication that items can't be sent?? If the items aren't available yet ... wonder why some people have them showing up? I find this strange.

kooky panda
07-18-12, 01:54 PM
Unless something changes, the word I did get was these should be made available later in the week after everyone gets the updates.

FrozenIris
07-18-12, 10:13 PM
The bread oven was the same. The needed items to construct the machines could only be requested from neighbours. They were not available as regular gifts.

Yes, the bread oven needed 10 bricks & 10 mortar (I think, memory's kinda blurry), and those two items weren't available to be simply gifted (I think this was because it was part of a goal).

I'm glad we'll be able to gift these things later ^^

richlove850
07-19-12, 08:32 AM
Does it need any of the items that we can gift? The healthy sweet machine