PDA

View Full Version : Do you lose customers when you hit "Design"

Gypsy_Cat
07-18-12, 10:12 AM
I asked this in the BS forum but didn't get an official answer. I really would like to know what happens to your food/money when you hit the design button while you have customers. Does the game kind of auto complete the meals & deposit the money in your bank or does it just disappear?Same question for when you send gifts to neighbors or send neighbor invitations. All of your customers disappear. I get so nervous to do any of those things while my place is open because I don't want to lose all that food/money.

Can anyone please tell me for certain what happens? It would really be a relief to know. :confused:

Thanks a bunch!

justk9188
07-18-12, 10:49 PM
When your customers disappear, their meal will be auto finished and you'll get your money. So don't worry and play happily.

33scp
07-19-12, 01:32 PM
Okay good i was wondering myself

cast1532
07-19-12, 01:43 PM
When your customers disappear, their meal will be auto finished and you'll get your money. So don't worry and play happily.

This will only work if they are sitting and eating.

OrdinaryJoe
07-19-12, 08:47 PM
And if you spend some time working on your restaurant in design mode, what happens to your restaurant? Do customers continue to enter and eat (even if you don't see them because you are in design mode)... and what do your neighbors see if they visit your restaurant while you are redesigning your place?

justk9188
07-19-12, 11:25 PM
Just tested. While in design mode, neighbors still see our restaurant normal, customers still come in, eat and pay. But our money doesn't increase. So i'll leave this problem to someone can solve :)