PDA

View Full Version : Game Resetting

daniellet82
07-18-12, 08:07 AM
has anyone else been finding that fashion story has been resetting a lot latetly? I'm getting very annoyed. I will loose an entire nights worth of orders when I get up in the morning

Debs4090
07-19-12, 01:56 AM
has anyone else been finding that fashion story has been resetting a lot latetly? I'm getting very annoyed. I will loose an entire nights worth of orders when I get up in the morning

Yes I have just woken up to the same thing & it's not the first time this time I complained as on top it has emptied my boutique yet only got small amount if cash for it & game was reset to the clothes I took off around 9pm(GMT) last night & have lost all my 16 hour orders.

Getting sick of their uninstall, turn off device, reinstall..... News flash this doesn't fix badly written code!!! What it needs is engineers to write the code correctly in the first place

seanboals
07-23-12, 08:16 PM
Since I started this game TL has created a half dozen more. They have used this game to hype every one of them. The hype has included, but is not limited to, zombies (the things that walk around your shop that if you click on them they gamejack you to a launch screen), splash screens on reset or force shut down, 'goals' that don't tell you what you get if you install some other TL game, and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

None of the bugs I saw when I first started playing months ago have been fixed and more have actually been added. It's fairly apparent that they either have some serious problems with their servers or they can't afford to buy enough bandwidth to keep the existing games playing, much less others, or perhaps a combination of both.

The descriptions lead one to believe that the game is resident on the server and you are only looking at an interface. As the day wears on the latency to the servers seems to have something to do with the game crashing. But really I'm about past the point of bothering with it.

If they don't fix the game not only will I not install the others I'll delete this one. Why on earth does anybody even bother with the other games?

marrrina
07-24-12, 05:39 AM
Normally I found that FS reset as much as any other TL game I play (1-2 times a day) but last night I found myself ordering catalogs several times within a short period because the game continued to reset.

gourmet55
07-24-12, 04:44 PM
Same here, thought it was just me, am sorry to hear it is happening a lot especially since we are bombarded with in-stalling all of their new games, making me quite angry now, I am just putting things in the catalog only to come back and see they are gone as if they were never placed, then those few placed on the racks are disappearing with no coins collected for them, come on TL let's get this solved plz!

farmer1600
07-28-12, 04:01 AM
I've been sitting at the 2mill mark for awhile now so yesterday screen printed my coin total and didn't collect any likes/did not order any clothing.

Today I closed the doors, screen printed the coin total and see that it's exactly the same as yesterday - Looks like people have been shopping for free for who knows how long!!

Not to mention having to place clothing on racks/order clothing/try to change avatar outfits 3...4...5 or more times because the dumb game keeps resetting! Completely fed up so the doors will stay closed/not attempting to order any clothing - No point in even trying to redesign the store...it will only reset 6x! Like it did the last time I tried - Hard enough not being able to see what's on your racks/tables - Try toggling back and forth numerous times just so you can get it the way you want...and 5 minutes later, all the racks/tables/decor jump back to where they were!

If I'm not going to make any coin plus have to deal with all these problems, sadly there's no point in playing.