PDA

View Full Version : Game keeps crashing

shawnamarie0509
07-18-12, 06:34 AM
Everytime I try to open up Pet Hotel the pictures with the three little animals shows up for a few seconds and then it just turns off and goes back to the main screen on my phone. It won't open! I've tried restarting my phone. This is really frustrating!!!

sweetstuff525
07-18-12, 06:41 AM
im having the same problem i click to open it then ltshows loading screen and then crashes.. fix it tl i have a baby waiting for me that cost me almost 2 mil

MinxeyJusty
07-18-12, 06:52 AM
The same is happening to me as well though I don't have a baby or soulmate waiting to be finished

marrrina
07-18-12, 06:57 AM
Delete the app and reinstall it. You won't lose any data. This solved the problem I had with the game not opening last night.

lucky_phoenix
07-18-12, 08:11 AM
I'm having the same issues with the game crashing as I'm trying to launch it. Team Lava: Please advise. There seem to be a lot of people experiencing the same problem. While they are looking into the problem, an announcement would be appreciated from the developers, please.

juliaortego
07-18-12, 10:23 AM
Same with me! I miss my pets!

DaojinWildfire
07-18-12, 10:39 AM
Please try reinstalling the app. Let us know if you are still not able to access the game after reinstalling.