PDA

View Full Version : Pet hotel will not load

qtpiebabies
07-18-12, 05:26 AM
Is there a problem? Will not load on kids or my phone. When I go to look says server not found. Help please

Keeks71
07-18-12, 05:37 AM
I don't even get a message--it just bounces back out. I am having the same problem with Pet Shop, but my other games are working.

kooky panda
07-18-12, 08:17 AM
Try restarting your device. You can also try deleting and redownloading the game.

lucky_phoenix
07-18-12, 09:08 AM
I've tried restarting my IPhone several times and the game still does not load. I'm noticing a lot of silence from the Team Lava folks, as they have not responded to any of the posts from gamers. I think the loyal gamers should have some word from Team Lava. Is this problem being looked at? Are they working on fixing some bugs? Is there an ETA on when the game will be corrected? Please let us know.

deborah2125
07-18-12, 09:19 AM
I am having the same issue with the game not opening. Wondering if you uninstall/reinstall all your work is still there or you lose everything?

greygull
07-18-12, 09:19 AM
I am having the same issue with the game not opening. Wondering if you uninstall/reinstall all your work is still there or you lose everything?

Progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.

xamantha
07-18-12, 09:57 AM
Progress is saved on TLs servers, you won't lose anything.

but i already got a message that the soulmate got tired of waiting and left. and still i can't log-in.... will it retrieve the lost soulmate as well?

fmfabio
07-18-12, 09:59 AM
I have Pet Shop Story and Pet Hotel Story and both programs do not launch when I click on on the respective icons... no message, just bounces back out. The problem started this morning EST on both programs. What seems to be the problem?

babygirlbella
07-18-12, 10:34 AM
Same here, will not load just closes with no error

DaojinWildfire
07-18-12, 10:38 AM
Please try reinstalling the app. Let us know if you are still not able to access the game after reinstalling.