PDA

View Full Version : So insulting!

Dreamer691
07-18-12, 04:09 AM
Hi I'm new on the threads, but I just wanted to say to TL that I feel really insulted right now! I love playing Fashion and Bakery and I like to complete the goals to get some more gems to improve my stores.

I started doing the goals earlier today for City Story Metro, and have just got to the 'Origins of the Grill' goal. And what the character says I was hurt by. He says "To not have a burger joint in this city is an insult to their memories. My construction crew is ready to begin work. Don't got all vegetarian on me."

I have been a vegetarian for 5 years now and consider it a great achievement and for TL to say something so insulting about people who choose not to eat meat is just disgusting! Please TL, change what that says and next time think about what you put in the games before you hurt someone with your words.

shakiba
07-18-12, 07:52 AM
Wow, Im really sorry to hear this. I hope they do. Usually, I just do the goals instead of reading those details.

sunstorm01
07-19-12, 02:08 PM
Wow.. Really? I'm surprised they put that on the game in this day and age.. Oh hang on.. I'm not really surprised about anything they do. Own rules.

ariesblu
07-19-12, 03:46 PM
That is pretty condescending.

DaojinWildfire
07-20-12, 12:16 PM
Thanks for the feedback! We'll forward this to the team for discussion.