PDA

View Full Version : unable to launch Bakery

smoncko
07-18-12, 12:08 AM
Hello o all, is anybody else experiencing problems with their Bakery? I cannot launch it since 1h ago approx. It's now 00:06 in-game time.
Bye, Kitty

tcan82
07-18-12, 01:06 AM
Yes..we have same problem! It happen to me now and a few days ago.. I try to delete and reinstall the app yesterday but for today I haven't try it.

dirigibl
07-18-12, 02:05 AM
Yep. Locked out since around 1:00 EST.

dirigibl
07-18-12, 02:07 AM
...may be because TL is releasing the Olympic content and it requires lots of bandwidth on their servers...

debra2739
07-18-12, 04:10 AM
It won't launch for me either. Didn't delete/reinstall. Did force-close.

chillez
07-18-12, 04:50 AM
Mine isnt allowing me to launch either but my mom has the same device and she isn't having a problem.

kooky panda
07-18-12, 05:07 AM
Try restarting your device. If still issues, delete and redownload the game. You will not lose your game.

If still problems, please post back.

smoncko
07-18-12, 05:14 AM
Try restarting your device. If still issues, delete and redownload the game. You will not lose your game.

If still problems, please post back.

I tried restarting first thing, but it didn't help. I wanted to know if others have the same issue because I saw on the Pet Hotel (doesn't load either) forum that there's supposed to be some maintenance going on? Or shall I try to reinstall the Pet Hotel as well?
Thank you for your help, Kooky!
Bye, Kitty

badger8
07-18-12, 05:17 AM
I can't launch it, either.
iPad 2 if it matters...

smoncko
07-18-12, 05:19 AM
I tried restarting first thing, but it didn't help. I wanted to know if others have the same issue because I saw on the Pet Hotel (doesn't load either) forum that there's supposed to be some maintenance going on? Or shall I try to reinstall the Pet Hotel as well?
Thank you for your help, Kooky!
Bye, Kitty

Gosh, I didn't say it - reinstalling helped, I took care of my already cooked food :D
Bye, Kitty

Jadiy
07-18-12, 05:24 AM
Well on Bakery Story i'm not getting the Olymic type theme. I tried restarting my device but that didn't work. And i tried reinstalling the game but that didn't work either. Anyone else ot any suggustens?

badger8
07-18-12, 05:28 AM
Yup. Reinstalling worked for me too. Thanks.

Why am I constantly reinstalling????