PDA

View Full Version : Where is our Australian flag??

ellywin
07-17-12, 11:25 PM
Hi. I would like to know WHEN we will be getting the Australian flag in Restuarant story.
The Flag won the new items in Restuarant story poll, and we were promised the idea would be sent to the developers, but still theres no flag or word of when there will be, but yet plenty of items have been introduced since this time which no one requested.
Team Lava please listen to your customers. We want the flag, which we are prepared to pay gems to obtain.

kimeliciouse
07-17-12, 11:49 PM
Yes, where is our flag, we have showed TL that we have a massive support base for the flag, we won the poll with our flag in it, yet we have heard nothing about this! With the Olympic games comming up, why not introduce our flag then. along with some of our foods, there have been lots of great ideas written in the threads of but if you need them repeated, let me know, I would be happy to help!
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi

1410raylene
07-18-12, 03:04 AM
I also would like our flag that WON the recent poll. I have an Aussie flag in City Story so why not in the other games. Am willing to pay gems for it. Come on TeamLava!!!

JJKov
07-18-12, 05:25 AM
Ausie, Ausie, Ausie - Oi, Oi, Oi; give us our flag, it's our pride and joy:-)

mnmgirl
07-18-12, 02:46 PM
I do hope Team Lava listens and make this a reality sooner than later. I'm in the US but would still buy an Aussie flag. Especially with the Olympics coming up. However even after that I'd still use my gems to buy it and be proud to display it and let it wave proudly just as I do the 2 USA flags I have on my farm where I'd love to have an Aussie flag as well. Please listen TL and make this a reality.

eric_malmquist
07-18-12, 03:18 PM
It usually takes 2-3 months for content to be developed. Not sure how long ago this thread was started, but it could be in development. Or, TeamLava might have decided to pass on the Aussie flag.

ariesblu
07-18-12, 03:20 PM
The Australian flag is one of many that should be added to the games. But just because there are polls doesn't mean they will follow through with actually creating anything on them. Right now their busy collecting Halloween ideas.

8troy8
07-18-12, 10:00 PM
Come on TL, the Aussie flag won the pole and the Aussie players deserve their flag! It's not fair that they don't get it, and even though I am from The States I would love to have their flag in my restaurant! Why don't you have a total Australian theme to launch the flag, with Aussie food, Roos and the works? It would be great! But really, where is the Aussie Flag?

kimeliciouse
07-19-12, 10:45 PM
Any input team lava on this subject?

kofekat
07-20-12, 09:04 PM
Where's the Aussie flag? Do we have an ETA? They have been asking for a flag for more than a year. They won the poll. I just don't understand a company that cares so little for its customers desires.

tdogwombiechef
07-20-12, 10:38 PM
It would appear that this is a company that does not listen to its customers!!! Where is the Australian Flag?? We have been waiting patiently for a response regarding this item but so far we have heard nothing!! We won the recent poll, and have been asking for this item for over 1 year. Because there are already other flags available in the game, providing an Australian flag should not be too difficult. Very disappointing team lava..... Why bother to have a poll if there was no intention to provide a flag......

madbiochemist
07-21-12, 10:06 PM
Can we pretty please have an Aussie flag for the Olympics - it would make us all very happy

Joypickles
07-21-12, 10:10 PM
Yes I would love an australian flag as I will never ever get a NZ one but as I live in Aussie I will accept that.

blbarb11
07-22-12, 07:14 AM
I have been so excited at the thought of having the Aussie flag at memes cafe I can bearly contain myself. It's been awhile now n I'm just wondering when we can expect it!?! I'm in the states but really need an Aussie flag, please. 

saints19
07-22-12, 01:45 PM
I have been playing this game for a very long time, I love visiting a neighbour or a visitor and seeing their Countries Flag displayed proudly in their Restaurant - I would love to have the Australian Flag on display and a Aussie theme. I have many Australian neighbours who feel the same. Is there a approximate date when the flag will be available to purchase?

Brissygirl
07-23-12, 12:47 AM
Team Lava, us Aussies have been asking you nicely since 2010 for an Australian flag, but for some reason you don't seem to think we warrant having one, which is really poor customer service on your part.

95% of my neighbours in both Bakery and Restaurant story are fellow Australians, and we would all really love to be able to proudly display our flag in our restaurants and bakeries. Why won't you make this happen?

If you can't give us out flag for the Olympics or 'World Games' as you call it, we would dearly love to have it by the time our national holiday comes around on January 26. Can we please at least have our request acknowledged and an approximate time frame on how long it would take to get our flag?

kofekat
07-23-12, 05:18 PM
Yank in support of an Aussie flag! These are some awesome neighbors and really deserve a flag. Please make my neighbors happy and grant their flag. Thanks TL for listening.
Cheers & Oi Oi Oi

kimeliciouse
07-24-12, 04:04 AM
Dear TL, it would seem you are ignoring us Australians when we are asking a simple question.. Where is our australian Flag? We know you patrol the forums.. Why can't we have an answer.. Yes or no? That's all we ask

jamesdean1957
07-24-12, 08:21 PM
ALso an Itallian Flag but TL is going to make it cost gems. Maby thats why some players were *******ing?? who knows!

Hagrid195
07-24-12, 11:11 PM
My wife & I have been playing story games for 2 years now & have asked for the Australian flag more times than I can remember just shows TL doesn't care about us Aussies.

Hagrid195
07-24-12, 11:20 PM
HAY TEAM LAVA all we want is our Aussie Flag my wife & I have been trying to get you lot to add it for almost 2 years now

tdogwombiechef
07-26-12, 03:05 PM
Yep and even though the Olympics are a day away from beginning,Team Lava have obviously been unable to give us an Australian flag... Very disappointing ...... Maybe we might get one in time for the next olympic games???

pinksugar800
07-27-12, 03:14 AM
I'm deeply offended that there is no Australian flag! We are part of this world too! As everyone has said, the Olympic games are coming up, Australia is obviously competing and there is no reason why a Australian flag cannot be added!

ellywin
07-30-12, 04:27 PM
Can someone from Team Lava please supply an update on the progress of the flag, or at least an approx timeline on when the flag will be introduced.
Thanks.

kimeliciouse
08-01-12, 01:23 AM
And we're still waiting for an answer! I think the reason TL are not giving us a response is because the answer is NO AUSSIE FLAG!!!

mildred_27
08-01-12, 06:03 PM
I'd pay gems for our flag. Please put the flag in TL

jflux
08-02-12, 04:41 AM
I would LOVE to see an Aussie flag. The Japanese and South Korea have a flag (should be renamed to S.Korea Flags, not Korea Flags), why not Australia?

ellywin
08-04-12, 12:17 AM
I have just noticed The Australian flag is available in Petshop story world games, so why wasnt it also released in Restraurant story world games, even though this is only a short term game. This shows that it can be easily introduced along with several other flags.

jacquiedstone
08-04-12, 02:26 AM
I also would like an Australian flag it would be great to have an identity in fact I didn't resized how much I wanted one till the Olympics would be great to celebrate with a flag

yiayia8
08-04-12, 04:44 PM
PET SHOP STORY HAS THE AUSSIE FLAG?
THANK YOU, TL MANAGEMENT,
FOR SO DEEPLY INSULTING A LARGE SECTION
OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE.
BUT HEREWITH AN OLD AUSSIE SAYING:
"There are more ways of skinning a dead cat
than with a blunt knife."

kofekat
08-04-12, 09:01 PM
[COLOR="red"]This is really getting old. I lost 3 of my favorite neighbors today because they are so angry at team lava for the lack of respect and lack of appreciation for your customer base. What it's the big deal? Give the Aussies their flag already....what is wrong with this company? Are you so full of yourselves that you think it is not important to keep you're customers happy? Are you trying to prove something? At least 2 of your games have the Aussie flag so it can't be difficult. Please respond with an acceptable, reasonable answer as to why they still don't have a flag. [/COLOR

1410raylene
08-04-12, 10:36 PM
I also have lost neighbours today in several games. Thanks a lot! Is it so hard to give us our flag, especially when it is in CS and now PS. Very unhappy customer!!!!!!!!!!

aiyayu
08-04-12, 11:07 PM
Dear TeamLava, the Aussies will give you $$ for a flag. Take their $$ and give them a flag already. It can't be that hard to do, compared to the much wanted gem spending confirmation button or platform equality or world peace.

kimeliciouse
08-05-12, 01:38 AM
I really hope your happy TL, but honestly I don't think you care... We haven't asked for much, but you still ignore... Good luck with the future.....

tdogwombiechef
08-05-12, 03:53 AM
And again Australians everywhere continue to be offended and disappointed because there is no Aussie Flag. There is NO FLAG that represents ANY COUNTRY in the SOUTHERN HEMISPHERE -like we just don't exist!!!!! TL there is a lot of potential for loss of business for this complete LACK of RESPECT for Australia's, and people everywhere. Is this an act of blatant discrimination..???

jflux
08-05-12, 09:52 AM
It so sad to see players leaving over this issue. :( It shouldn't be that difficult to remove some of the useless items and replace them with a much needed Aussie flag.

kofekat
08-06-12, 12:16 AM
lost yet another neighbor tonight. Team lava, are you going to speak to the issue? Why no response at all?

bibsis
08-06-12, 04:40 AM
I'm playing this time consuming games for two years now, and the only reason for me to play are my wonderful nbrs! One of my besties (��kimmy) lives in australia - i'm really interested in their country, dishes, Sports, hobbies meanwhile and i HATE to see her go just because you, TL, dont do them this simple favor to add this flag in RS and BS����
Once more i ask and beg you to offer their flag in these stories�� ����

kimeliciouse
08-06-12, 06:16 AM
TL, bibsis was ment to say, please do them this one simple favor, and add the flag in RS and BS, we meet 2 years ago from your game, S as I have nicknamed her is from Austria, myself from Australia.. We both have daughters who are 8 and are now pen pals because of this game... Our girls write to each other the old fashioned way, on pen and paper, and we send care packages backwards and forwards to teach our kids about different history's, not what is just learnt in school.. It would be such a shame to loose this, and a if it continued with people all around the world it would bring us together as 1.....
Love always Kimmy xxxx ps.. Love u always S

kimeliciouse
08-06-12, 06:21 AM
Ps, I forgot to write we have been teaching each other English V -Austrian as well, and I think S done an amazing job:)

kimeliciouse
08-17-12, 02:27 PM
Still waiting for a reply from u TL?

kofekat
08-19-12, 07:34 PM
Team lava what does it take to get a response?

ellywin
08-20-12, 05:32 AM
I wonder if there indeed is a reason why the only time any mention of a TL moderator in this topic is for an edit & not an offical or even non offical answer to my original question which was & still is " Where is our Australian flag". I have seen the Australian flag in Petshop World games. I even brought it for 5 gems. All I and all of the other Aussies would like to know is where is the flag for Restaurant Story.

kofekat
08-20-12, 07:51 PM
My guess is they feel like if they ignore us we will give up on the Aussie Flag & stop bothering them.
It is just hard to understand why they would not want to add it. The artwork is done because it is in other games, the item will not be free, they already have a market for the item, for a profit driven company it does not seem to be good business sense not to add the flag.
Any thoughts?

sweetstuff525
08-20-12, 08:45 PM
I think because then every country will demand their flag

ellywin
08-22-12, 06:02 AM
A lot of the other countries already have their own flag in RS. The Australian flag was voted to be a popular item in a new items Poll & was promised to be sent to the devolopers.
Hmmm maybe that was secret code for yeah it won, but it wont happen. TL mods. Feel free to correct me with a timeframe if im wrong.

ellywin
09-04-12, 04:02 PM
Hi. Can we please get an update on the progress of the flag.

kimeliciouse
09-16-12, 03:57 PM
TL, why are you ignoring us? All we ask is for a progress report on the Aussie flag, I don't think that's to much to ask, do you?

ellywin
10-08-12, 12:11 AM
Again more time has passed & again the question remains unanswered but yet again more items that no body has requested have been introduced into the game along with price rises.
All that is asked of Team Lava this topic is one simple question. WHEN WILL THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG BE INTRODUCED INTO RESTUARANT STORY. If I or others that would like a answer should advise the media of this request, I bet a reply would be made available. Come on Team Lava answer the question.

cherryberry9
10-09-12, 07:30 PM
Again more time has passed & again the question remains unanswered but yet again more items that no body has requested have been introduced into the game along with price rises.
All that is asked of Team Lava this topic is one simple question. WHEN WILL THE AUSTRALIAN FLAG BE INTRODUCED INTO RESTUARANT STORY. If I or others that would like a answer should advise the media of this request, I bet a reply would be made available. Come on Team Lava answer the question.

It will not come sadly cause TL doesn't give us anything we want.

kofekat
10-13-12, 05:31 AM
Team Lava, Any chance you could check with the developers & see if there is an expected date for our Aussie friend's flag to arrive?

sterlingempire
10-13-12, 05:34 AM
It will not come sadly cause TL doesn't give us anything we want.

TL has implemented so many features in the game due to feedback on the forums and to support. With continued (polite) persistence, the Australian flag will come!

monstermash1
10-14-12, 03:42 PM
why a game would introduce only limited flags for certain country's is crazy and why even start the drama of making someone feel bad , that being said...... team lava get their flag it's the one country that's a peaceful group!!!!!!!! with wonderful sailing too!!!!! my suggestion flags probably not the best idea but how wonderful is that they are proud to display their flag but team lava just do the right thing or post an explanation of why not

retro71
10-14-12, 05:14 PM
This has been a request for so long!! I can't believe they can design a headless horseman but cannot extend the release of a few more flags for their customers in the great locales!! I should say starting with the Aussie flag. I am pulling for you guys! :-)

kimeliciouse
10-25-12, 04:29 AM
Why not start your designs now TL and give us Aussies an "Australian Day" theme? It's on jan the 26th,
Introduce all the ideas we have giving use over the last 2 years and our flag!!!

pattypopo
10-25-12, 08:28 AM
As an American I support the Aussies in their request for a flag representing them! :)....Oh and could you squeeze in some outdoor wallpaper while you're at it. Been asking for months.

ellywin
01-24-13, 05:22 AM
Thanks everyone for your support of the Australian Flag. It is Australia Day here this Saturday. Jan 26. There is still no flag or any reason from Team Lava in this topic to why this has not occurred. Its not that hard to implement. It was done in Petshop story so its not a design problem. It Just shows the pure lack of respect for the players of the games, even though the flag would be profitable as it would need to be purchased by gems.

grace_0702
01-26-13, 02:58 PM
australia day is today so they should release it today!