PDA

View Full Version : Must install new games to start goals?

amyssweetieshop
07-17-12, 10:28 PM
I love completing goals and getting new foods and objects, but I refuse to download Dragon Story or whatever other title in order to start a new goal!
This is really unfair and is ****ing my enjoyment of Bakery Story.
Is there a way to bypass installing the other games or in a new update would the devs consider changing this? I wouldn't really mind paying a few gems to avoid downloading a new game.
If this frustrates you too, please add your comments.
Thanks

greygull
07-17-12, 11:02 PM
The goals that include downloading other apps have a timer on them. They will expire and disappear from the screen.

bluelotus09
07-19-12, 04:30 PM
I love completing goals and getting new foods and objects, but I refuse to download Dragon Story or whatever other title in order to start a new goal!
This is really unfair and is ****ing my enjoyment of Bakery Story.
Is there a way to bypass installing the other games or in a new update would the devs consider changing this? I wouldn't really mind paying a few gems to avoid downloading a new game.
If this frustrates you too, please add your comments.
Thanks

I agree! I like completing the goals. Wondering when they're going to pop up again. Interested in making those dishes with the goal lock.

09-06-12, 06:46 PM
Then if you want to you can just press the finish button and claim your 3 or 6 gems with no restrictions anyway.

kieranyeow
09-07-12, 07:32 PM
Games Goals Let You Get 6 Gems :D

09-08-12, 04:51 AM
The sound effects in World War gave me bad dreams at night. So I eventually deleted it.

BobbyDurango
09-08-12, 05:04 AM
I got a new phone does that mean i've lost my bakery?

tigercell
09-08-12, 05:44 AM
I'm actually deleting Fashion Story because of dissatisfaction with Team Lava, so why on Earth would I install a new one? Bad goals.

kieranyeow
09-08-12, 07:29 AM
I got a new phone does that mean i've lost my bakery?

You Can Transfer Your Bakery To The New Phone.

fraish
11-15-12, 01:39 PM
I have so many foods in bakery and restuarant stories because I had n android device and so I don't have mostly Christmas and valentines day time ovens and foods there is a cider on the drink machine in restaurant and cranberry drink in bakery story drink machine that are locked in goal does anyone know how I can get these. iPad 3