PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!! Need to transfer storm id to new phone

mousemoose
07-17-12, 10:12 PM
My iPhone 4s broke tonight and apple was nice enough to give me a brand new one but unfortunately I wasn't able to get the info needed to transfer acct bc I couldn't access my phone. I started a new pet hotel story on my iPad with a new storm id a few weeks ago just for fun and that's how I'm able to access the forums bc I never set up a password on my old iPhone. I just want to transfer my original acct to my new phone so I don't lose all my progress. Can anyone help?!!

greygull
07-17-12, 10:54 PM
This thread has ways to transfer http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?11887-PLEASE-READ-How-to-Transfer-to-a-New-Device

Or you can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, and they will be able to help you out.

mousemoose
07-18-12, 05:32 PM
I went to the link and I don't have the info needed bc I don't have that phone. I sent an email to teamlava and they said it would take time to get back to me. Is there any way to speed it up? I want my old games back :(

greygull
07-18-12, 05:38 PM
Transfers seem to happen quick most of the time. If its been over 5 business days, you can reply back to the email asking for an update.

mousemoose
07-18-12, 10:15 PM
Ok thanks!