PDA

View Full Version : Has the method for transferring a game changed?

sup4mo
07-17-12, 06:23 PM
I have seen several post about transferring your games from one device to another so my ?? Is has there been any new method to do this, I am transferring my games from my IPhone to my IPad 3, so should I have TL do this or is it ok for me to try? If so what would be the best way, I'm not getting rid of my IPhone so will be able to get any information needed. Any help is appreciated.

melby29
07-17-12, 06:53 PM
I transferred my partner's game last night from his iPhone to his iPad. It's really easy.

Go to: http://www.teamlava.com/

Scroll right down to the bottom. There is a line that says "Bought a new iOS device?" then a button that says "Transfer Account". Click on that. It will bring up a box. You have to select your game, put in your current level, and then enter the "UDID" of the old device and the new device. You can find what these are by connecting to iTunes. To find out how to do this, there are links near the fields that will explain it all.

Once you have done it, close BS and open it in your new device. Voila! All done.

sup4mo
07-17-12, 07:22 PM
Thx very much will certainly give it a try guess I have to do the same for all the other devices as well.

sup4mo
07-17-12, 09:54 PM
Apparently FS is not able to transfer this way they told me I had a error, then again it is late & am tired so might have put in a wrong number will try tomorrow, however if this one can't transfer without TL please let me know.

atsixes
07-17-12, 10:07 PM
I used the Storm 8 game method. It was between android and ipad, I reckon it should work for any OS?

1. Open up any Storm 8 game in old device
2. Play till level 2, really quick, dun worry, and go to settings
3. Click on storm 8 tab and tap on the transfer/resume game button
4. On the next screen, choose old device button, and you will be prompted to enter password n storm id. Create any password u like, jot it down somewhere
5. Download ALL the team lava games you want to transfer over to ur ipad
6. Repeat 1 to 3 on your ipad
7. This time select new device
8. Key in password n storm id from step 4.

You should now get a message that all your games have been successfully transferred over. Now you can open your TL games and they should be all transferred.

Do take a screenshot of all games before you sratr the transfer. In case it fails, email support@teamlava.com and get their help to resolve the boo-boo. I have done this a few times for myself and friends and thus far no problems whatsoever.

Good Luck!

sup4mo
07-18-12, 09:11 AM
Thx! Will do

LoviepetsGarden
10-26-12, 06:17 PM
I used the Storm 8 game method. It was between android and ipad, I reckon it should work for any OS?

1. Open up any Storm 8 game in old device
2. Play till level 2, really quick, dun worry, and go to settings
3. Click on storm 8 tab and tap on the transfer/resume game button
4. On the next screen, choose old device button, and you will be prompted to enter password n storm id. Create any password u like, jot it down somewhere
5. Download ALL the team lava games you want to transfer over to ur ipad
6. Repeat 1 to 3 on your ipad
7. This time select new device
8. Key in password n storm id from step 4.

You should now get a message that all your games have been successfully transferred over. Now you can open your TL games and they should be all transferred.

Do take a screenshot of all games before you sratr the transfer. In case it fails, email support@teamlava.com and get their help to resolve the boo-boo. I have done this a few times for myself and friends and thus far no problems whatsoever.

Good Luck!

I do not have the menu choices mentioned above and I would like to transfer from Android to iOS. Please help

goofy42
10-26-12, 06:45 PM
I was wondering if it is possible to play BS (and RS too) on two devices. I started playing both games on my iPod touch about a year ago and am up to level 96 in both games. is it possible to play the games (at these levels) on the iPod touch and a new iPad? sometimes, I like to play on the small device, but I would also like to be able to play the games (in sync) on the larger device. I appreciate any info. thanks

howdy2you
11-08-12, 07:35 AM
My bakery is on a Samsung galaxy tab and is playing excrutiatingly slow. It is expanded to the maximum amour and I spent a lot of real money on it. I reset my tablet to factory settings. I cant play it because it plays so darn slow. If I transfer it to my iPhone will it still go so slow. I have a different ID on my iPhone and would lose all my other games only to have my bakery play horribly slow. My question is will it play slow? Would I lose my other games such as home story?

kooky panda
11-08-12, 07:46 AM
My bakery is on a Samsung galaxy tab and is playing excrutiatingly slow. It is expanded to the maximum amour and I spent a lot of real money on it. I reset my tablet to factory settings. I cant play it because it plays so darn slow. If I transfer it to my iPhone will it still go so slow. I have a different ID on my iPhone and would lose all my other games only to have my bakery play horribly slow. My question is will it play slow? Would I lose my other games such as home story?

Depends on which iphone you have. If it is a Iphone 4 4S or 5 it should run better than on the Samsung. If Iphone 3 or 3G I would say you will probably have problems.

howdy2you
11-08-12, 07:52 AM
Depends on which iphone you have. If it is a Iphone 4 4S or 5 it should run better than on the Samsung. If Iphone 3 or 3G I would say you will probably have problems.
Oh,. It's three I think. thank you for the quick and honest response. Oh well, life goes on.

howdy2you
11-08-12, 08:50 AM
It is iPhone 4 3G.

kooky panda
11-08-12, 11:27 AM
It is iPhone 4 3G.
make sure you update the IOS on the phone to at least 6.0.
I just traded in my iphone 4, but I never had any issues playing the games on it.

RebaLover4Life
11-08-12, 03:14 PM
i transfered my things over to my new device and then i realized i have 2 accounts and now i cant get rid of it what do i do

howdy2you
11-08-12, 03:16 PM
make sure you update the IOS on the phone to at least 6.0.
I just traded in my iphone 4, but I never had any issues playing the games on it.

Oh thank you kookie!

RebaLover4Life
11-08-12, 03:22 PM
i did that too what will happen to my other account will it delete

kooky panda
11-08-12, 04:57 PM
i transfered my things over to my new device and then i realized i have 2 accounts and now i cant get rid of it what do i do

i did that too what will happen to my other account will it delete

I am not sure what you are asking?
You had two storm ID's and different devices with games on both?