PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand gifts

Unregistered
11-15-10, 07:51 PM
I'm new to this game and I don't understand gifts? Do they cost me money to give to people? Why do I want to give them?

mcguireslc
11-15-10, 08:59 PM
You want to give gifts in order to be a good neighbor. Once you and another player become neighbors, you can give each other gifts. They do not cost you any money or gems. You only benefit if your neighbor gives you a gift, but in most cases, if you send gifts to your neighbors, they will send gifts back to you. If you get 20 neighbors to send you gifts, you make up to $15,000 coins per day for free.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 09:01 PM
Oh, i see...thanks for responding.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 09:09 PM
Gifts dont cost you anything, they are free. You send gifts to your neighbours, who will usually send you one in return. The gifts you receive will earn you money. Just put them out on your serving tables like you do with dishes you cook yourself. Stew is the highest money earner. The same goes with tips. They dont cost you anything, but often when you tip someone they will tip you back, which, when you collect them, will earn you money and XP.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 11:45 AM
Why does my money total decrease then when I accept and use a gift? Is this a bug?

Unregistered
11-17-10, 09:54 PM
So what's the best gift to give? The stew?

What's gonna give the most coin?