PDA

View Full Version : Neighbors

GreenGiants01
07-17-12, 04:22 PM
I have a ton of neighbors on bakery story that I've sent invites to and they haven't accepted! Ive been waiting for them to accept for like a year:mad:I ask them to accept but all of them have deleted bakery story so is there a way to delete your pending invites?

kooky panda
07-17-12, 04:24 PM
There is currently no option to delete pending invites.

p1xl8
08-04-12, 06:32 AM
I'm also curious about this atm....a possible add on for us to say have a remove button on our pending invite tab?

queentina3
08-04-12, 09:27 AM
I'm also curious about this atm....a possible add on for us to say have a remove button on our pending invite tab?

This has been asked for by users for over 2 years and we haven't received a delete button as of yet. It is a continuing issue that is constantly sent over by the TL Staff Mods and I doubt we'll ever get one. If after 2 years TL has refused to give us one, I wouldn't hold your breathe on ever getting one. :(

08-04-12, 10:56 PM
This has been asked for by users for over 2 years and we haven't received a delete button as of yet. It is a continuing issue that is constantly sent over by the TL Staff Mods and I doubt we'll ever get one. If after 2 years TL has refused to give us one, I wouldn't hold your breathe on ever getting one. :(
That's too bad.. :( Please TL hear us out!! That is what the forum is for isn't it?

There is currently no option to delete pending invites.

I do think we should get a delete button tho.. :/ I have like a few players that don't accept my invite or they deleted... It's been a two years AT LEAST that they have been there..