PDA

View Full Version : The unknown neighbour

RoseMiti
07-17-12, 03:28 PM
OK, today this neighbour appeared in both my devices in my neighbours' list. It is level 30, population 2300 and everything of houses, businesses, etc.

It is on my list but it is not counted in my profile.

Anyone else has this not invited neighbour? Is it the TL test user?

mattyboo1
07-17-12, 03:38 PM
That is really weird

sweetstuff525
07-17-12, 04:03 PM
Hey everyone!

"Stormie" is a computer-controlled neighbor that has been added to many players' games.

He can not be removed as a neighbor at this time, though Stormie is able to be visited each day, and will grant requests for Parts if you haven't reached your daily max (please note that this doesn't happen right away).

Unfortunately "Stormie" can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall. :P

-CD

It's stormie ... It's watching you lol

[S8] Elsa
07-17-12, 04:43 PM
It's not a test user, it's your friendly neighborhood Stormie!

bigbux3
07-17-12, 04:49 PM
It's not a test user, it's your friendly neighborhood Stormie!

How come Stormie isn't my neighbor? Is this a glitch or permanent? And how does Stormie not have a Storm8 ID?

bigbux3
07-17-12, 04:53 PM
OK, today this neighbour appeared in both my devices in my neighbours' list. It is level 30, population 2300 and everything of houses, businesses, etc.

It is on my list but it is not counted in my profile.

Anyone else has this not invited neighbour? Is it the TL test user?

Can you visit the neighbor and post pictures of his city?

RoseMiti
07-17-12, 05:09 PM
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/RoseMiti/4183e6e4.jpg

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/RoseMiti/14d7699d.jpg

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj587/RoseMiti/0dfdd381.jpg

sweetstuff525
07-17-12, 05:11 PM
wow i guess you can have a great city with unlimited gems lol

cast1532
07-17-12, 05:12 PM
Everytime I go to his city the app crashes.

bigbux3
07-17-12, 05:35 PM
Okay. Now I get it. Stormies photos are the ones we see in the App Store for every new TeamLava game. I recognize his city and I'm upset that I don't have him as a neighbor. I want him as a neighbor.

bigbux3
07-17-12, 05:38 PM
I bet you he got all that stuff for free too. There's a lot of gem items. Maybe he get unlimited gems.

[S8] Elsa
07-17-12, 05:55 PM
How come Stormie isn't my neighbor? Is this a glitch or permanent? And how does Stormie not have a Storm8 ID?

Stormie's a little shy, so he's not on everyone's list at this time.

He's a neighbor that's been added to many players' games. He can't be removed (who would want to get rid of him anyway he's the coolest neighbor ever) from the list. You can visit him every day and Stormie will grant requests for Parts as long as you haven't reached your daily max. Parts requests aren't granted right away, so please be patient with him. :)

As much as Stormie would appreciate your Gifts and well-wishes, he can not be Gifted at this time, and you aren't able to write on his wall.

I hope that answers all of your questions.

bigbux3
07-17-12, 05:58 PM
Stormie's a little shy, so he's not on everyone's list at this time.

I hope that answers all of your questions.

Not quite. Can others add Stormie? I would like to visit him in other games including this one.

[S8] Elsa
07-17-12, 06:14 PM
Not quite. Can others add Stormie? I would like to visit him in other games including this one.

No, you can't add him like you would a normal user. :)

bigbux3
07-17-12, 06:21 PM
No, you can't add him like you would a normal user. :)

Aw. Could he add me????!!!

kimora14
07-18-12, 12:47 AM
What is the point of Stormie? I have him on two of my games...Metro and Pet Hotel...freaked me out the last two days...as I tried messaging, and deleting...which of course, neither worked. Why do we have Sormie as a neighbor?

bigbux3
07-18-12, 11:11 AM
What is the point of Stormie? I have him on two of my games...Metro and Pet Hotel...freaked me out the last two days...as I tried messaging, and deleting...which of course, neither worked. Why do we have Stormie as a neighbor?

I wish I had Stormie as a neighbor. I would keep him anyway.
Is Stormie and actual person or is he like the "de-bugger" of all the newest released games, like the test account?

fondos2011
07-19-12, 11:17 AM
I have him as neighbor too :S

jenbeaum
07-25-12, 05:15 AM
Why do I have to have Stormie as a neighbour? You can't post on the wall and he doesn't visit so why would I want him. I didn't invite him and I can't remove him! It's like having a stalker! Please remove him from my account!

kooky panda
07-25-12, 07:22 AM
Why do I have to have Stormie as a neighbour? You can't post on the wall and he doesn't visit so why would I want him. I didn't invite him and I can't remove him! It's like having a stalker! Please remove him from my account!
see post 12.

jenbeaum
07-27-12, 12:26 PM
I'm sorry to repeat myself but he's not a cool neighbour and now he's shown up on my Dragon Story account too! If there are people who want him fine but I don't!

sugarpinch
07-27-12, 12:53 PM
I have him in CSM and in FS!! His farm isnt too great though... Lol

gail66
07-27-12, 12:55 PM
omg omg I've just turned on to all my three games and I have that same mystery neighbour you can't write on the wall it just disappears I must say mystery man/ woman have beautiful places but omg I'm freaked out lol he's a ghost haunting us

gail66
07-27-12, 12:59 PM
oh ha ha ha I feel silly now just read the others and seen post 12 ha ha

sourlicorice5
07-27-12, 01:05 PM
I wish this was optional. I don't want another name on my nbr list. Luckily I don't have him yet.

TL I won't feel left out or sad if he's not added to my nbr list. I'll be more than happy not to have him. If I wanted an extra person to accept requests then I'd invite a real player not a computerized one.

sourlicorice5
07-27-12, 01:16 PM
Ugh I got stormiest :-( TL please get rid of stormie. I'd invite a real player if I wanted someone to help with requests. This should be optional. I am not happy about it (post angry face here).

sourlicorice5
07-27-12, 01:17 PM
Ugh I got stormiest :-( TL please get rid of stormie. I'd invite a real player if I wanted someone to help with requests. This should be optional. I am not happy about it (post angry face here).

I got IT in all my games to which bites :-(

bigbux3
07-27-12, 01:19 PM
I got IT in all my games to which bites :-(

What's wrong with having him? He won't talk, you can't talk to him, everything happens automatically with him because he's a computer. Oh wait. I see the problem.

sourlicorice5
07-27-12, 01:25 PM
What's wrong with having him? He won't talk, you can't talk to him, everything happens automatically with him because he's a computer. Oh wait. I see the problem.

Lol exactly. I just got a post from a nbr I've had for a long time who was by my store to visit earlier with no indication she was going to quit but just post now that she's quitting fashion. I don't know if it's because of this stormie character or not though or just coincendance. I prefer nbrs I can occasionally chat with. This is a social game after all.

bigbux3
07-27-12, 01:28 PM
I'm just mad that Stormie doesn't have a CITY STORY ACCOUNT!

kooky panda
07-30-12, 02:39 PM
Stormie:
Annoucement: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...569#post363569 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32774-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie!&p=363569#post363569)
Feedback thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ighbor-Stormie (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?32775-Meet-your-new-neighbor-Stormie)!