PDA

View Full Version : Update??

patisu
07-17-12, 02:58 PM
I have seen cool new tables & chairs that I cannot buy. Also, I have received requests for a "floaty tube". Does anyone have any info on this? Thanks!

cast1532
07-17-12, 02:59 PM
iOS users will get the update tomorrow and Thursday.

kooky panda
07-17-12, 04:15 PM
I guess the secret's out. These are all of the new items that we are releasing for the World Games theme. There are A LOT of new items, as you can see by the many screenshots that have been posted. It might seem like a lot of content to be released in one week, but all of these items will be made available to everyone this week.

In an effort to smoothly release this huge amount of content, they have been made available to Android players starting today. iOS players will be able to access these items starting Wednesday, and the rest of the games will receive their content updates on Thursday, the normal day for new content releases.

We hope everyone enjoys the new World Games items and can't wait to see how you design your bakeries!

Please remember to keep this thread discussion focused on the new awesome items and not on the different devices you're playing on.

Information on new items coming.

edie62
07-18-12, 12:05 AM
Love all the Games things and have had a lot of fun playing around with my two bakeries today! I love more of the things than I dont like. :-)

patisu
07-18-12, 03:12 PM
Thank you!!