PDA

View Full Version : Report inappropriate user/island name?

pat4742
07-17-12, 02:50 PM
I assume a lot, quite possibly a majority, of people who play Dragon Story are kids.

While I was just using the community option to play with other dragons, I stumbled upon a user who had named their island very inappropriately (let's suffice to say the island name explicitly described the perfomance of a sexual act) Since I stumbled upon this island through the community, I don't know the Storm8 ID of the user.

As far as I can tell, there currently is no option to report these users or their islands to make the game more child-friendly. If there is, could anyone tell me where to find it and how to use it? If there isn't, could this be considered as a future option in the game so these users can be warned or banned for their behavior? It makes me very uncomfortable to think children are exposed to these kind of statements, descriptions and users.

kooky panda
07-17-12, 02:55 PM
You can report this to support@teamlava.com You can provide your storm ID, the game. If you can take a screenshot of the community list showing the game name, I think support can track it and find the player this way.

cast1532
07-17-12, 02:58 PM
According the TL Terms, the users need to be over 13 to play.

pat4742
07-17-12, 03:00 PM
Thank you for the fast response. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot so I can't send that, I have written down the island name. Would that still be helpful or do I need to wait and see if I run into this player again?

kooky panda
07-17-12, 04:13 PM
Thank you for the fast response. Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot so I can't send that, I have written down the island name. Would that still be helpful or do I need to wait and see if I run into this player again?
You can try to email support with the game day and tell them the day you saw it on the community board. They may be able to track it that way.

[S8] Elsa
07-17-12, 04:14 PM
Please send an email to Support with the information you have. The Island Name is helpful. Storm8 IDs are also very helpful, as those are unique.

mattyboo1
07-17-12, 04:17 PM
Email support@teamlava.com and they will deal with this issue