PDA

View Full Version : Money

GreenGiants01
07-17-12, 02:48 PM
In bakery story what food is the best to cook to earn money?? I'm level 45 and I'm trying to remodel but I need A LOT more money!! What food should I keep cooking to get lots of more money??

cast1532
07-17-12, 02:51 PM
People say Red Velvet Cake or the Molten Cake.

GreenGiants01
07-18-12, 01:28 PM
K I'll try that

tartaros
07-18-12, 07:34 PM
People say Red Velvet Cake or the Molten Cake.

Molten Cake?

Red Velvet Cake earns 12 coins a serving. The average item earns 4 coins a serving.

tartaros
07-18-12, 07:47 PM
molten lava cake? was only available on the iOS platform and as a valentine goal this year. and it's only worth coins a serving....

cast1532
07-18-12, 08:17 PM
Ooops...yeah, it is Molten Lava Cake. I don't know what Android has or doesn't have. I said Molten Lava Cake because the it's has the most servings.

Molten Lava Cake: 4,725
Red Velvet Cake: 1,225

4,725*4 = 18,900*18 = 340,200
1,225*12 = 14,700*18 = 264,600

Just because Red Velvet Cake is more doesn't mean its more profitable. I look at the servings and not how many each play costs.

eric_malmquist
07-18-12, 09:21 PM
Check this out! Profit Calculator (http://bakerystory.wikia.com/wiki/Profit_Calculator). It'll tell you the best thing food to make depending on how many ovens you have. :)

eric_malmquist
07-18-12, 09:22 PM
Check this out! Profit Calculator (http://bakerystory.wikia.com/wiki/Profit_Calculator). It'll tell you the best thing food to make depending on how many ovens you have. :)

Sorry, didn't mean to say ovens.. Based on how many appliance slots you have!

GreenGiants01
07-18-12, 09:25 PM

Thanks helped a lot

tartaros
07-21-12, 10:44 PM
It's not just how many appliance slots you have. It's how quickly your stuff if selling, which has lots of variables--how many tables and chairs you have, ease of access to cash register and stuff and also the speed that TL has it set at. One of the problems a lot of people are having is that they end up accumulating literally millions of plates and then they have to decide if they keep cooking and mastering new recipes (which means filling their bakery with tons of counters) or taking a break from cooking, or clearing counters (and potential profit) because space or something else is more worth it. Look at your bakery--how much do you have on your counters, how many portions do you sell in a day? If you're starting from scratch maybe you want to build up a base of items that sell for less before cooking items that sell for more.

By the way, cappuccino is the most profitable gift--any way you slice it. It's most profitable per serving, and while other food gifts come with more servings, they are worth so much less that if when you multiply the $per serving x the servings for each food gift, the cappuccino is the most profitable overall.

debra2739
07-21-12, 11:01 PM
I remodel often and it seems like there is more traffic after a remodel. I also resist the urge to block the door as it seemed to slow down traffic the handful of times I tried it.