PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Goals not working

mastarenter
07-17-12, 02:34 PM
Ramon's Bargain - Not acknowledging the golf course and Ostrich family I completed. Can't get the roombots without it recognizing I already completed the assigned tasks, or get the money.

Roman Holiday - Will not recognize that I have the roman room and a full family, won't gove the reward money for the accomplishment.

Help Bella Floorboards - Same deal, I have the amusement park done and full family, won't recognize it or give reward.

You're So Suite - same again, finished all requirements and the game won't recognize and give the money.

HELP! I love this game, but this is VERY frustrating!!

babygirlbella
07-17-12, 02:37 PM
Help Bella Floorboards not working, I finished the room and all family . . . no money

sweetstuff525
07-17-12, 02:45 PM
Goals are not retroactive so they don't recognize that you have the family you have to buy the room again and then get the family.... That's why I do t add soulmate or baby to rooms until I get a goal that asks me to

cast1532
07-17-12, 02:46 PM
Did you had the finally before starting the goal or after? Can you tell me what's the prize for completing the goal? Thanks.

mastarenter
07-18-12, 08:16 AM
Can a moderator or someone help on this? Frustrating

WizziLizzie
08-17-12, 04:25 AM
I'm new to this game and I really don't want to start it all over... Moderator or someone who knows how to solve this problem without starting over, please help!

WizziLizzie
08-17-12, 04:38 AM
I forgot to say what my problem is... I have problem with the help Bella floorboards quest. I already have a soulmate and a baby is on the way but no completed goal.

kooky panda
08-17-12, 04:55 AM
If you already had the soulmate and baby before you received the goal, you will need to buy a new room so you can get another soulmate/baby to complete the goal.

Some the goals are not retroactive.