PDA

View Full Version : Ghost Neighbour?

pandabaybee
07-17-12, 12:59 PM
Has anyone else encountered this problem?

When we visit neighbours and return to the social area the neighbour moves to the bottom of the list. That's normal. BUT I have one neighbour who stays at the top of the list no matter how many times I visit. I can't post on their wall either. AND I can't delete them from my list of neighbours!!

I've turned on and off and reset but the neighbour is still there, still not moving and still undeleteable.

I'm getting a bit fed up of seeing the name!

Does anyone else have one of these ghostly neighbours? Any ideas on how to remove them?

cast1532
07-17-12, 01:02 PM
That's freaky. I don't have the problem. The only problem I have is having too many neighbors. lol

sweetstuff525
07-17-12, 01:05 PM
That's freaky. I don't have the problem. The only problem I have is having too many neighbors. lol

Me too I get like 30 requests each day from new players lol I accept them and they send me gems lol

cast1532
07-17-12, 01:11 PM
Me too I get like 30 requests each day from new players lol I accept them and they send me gems lol

LOL. 30 requests? How many neighbors do you have? I added my name when the game first came out in ADD ME section. Now, I get like one request every other day but I have 154 neighbors. So, I'm glad that I get a small amount of requests. I feel bad when neighbors send me gems because we can only gift three people per day. So, I try to send them gems or I do it randomly. I need to do clean up with my neighbors.

pandabaybee
07-17-12, 01:21 PM
I don't add very often - got too many already!

Which is another reason why this Ghost Neighbour is strange ... He/She appeared this morning and I don't remember sending a friend request and I know I didn't have any pending because I checked yesterday.

OMG ... My hotel is haunted!!

kooky panda
07-17-12, 01:36 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?31769-Stormie