PDA

View Full Version : I am disappointed!!!

Darkstorm2
07-17-12, 04:24 AM
I was curious so I bred two epic diamond dragons together ten times. All I got were single color dragons out!!!! Fire (3), Forest (5), Air (1), and Water (1). This got me quite perturbed!!! I don't know if I can get a diamond dragon out? Should I keep trying?

phoenixmap
07-17-12, 04:28 AM
you should proud that u have two diamond dragon, i have no even one, i try to breed hundred times

Kijame
07-17-12, 09:24 AM
I agree with phoenix, getting even one diamond is quite the achievement.

My guess is that you cannot get a diamond from other diamonds so that they stay rare.

silverwind7
07-17-12, 10:22 AM
Lol Lucky People Problems...

sunstorm01
07-17-12, 10:36 AM
Lol Lucky People Problems...

Lol- that's funny.
And No the diamond dragons are not compatible when trying for diamond offspring. However.. I have had much luck with breeding -diamond and genie, a genie baby. Diamond and wizard, a wizard baby. It's not 100 percent, would say ( at least in my place) the strike rte was about 85 percent, not too shabby though.

Kijame
07-17-12, 11:39 AM
Well that's cause the diamond contains all those elements, I guess? I mean, when I do Air X Fruitful, I get Fruitful etc, so the chance that you get one of the parents from the mix is pretty high if their elements allow for it.

saintlover
07-17-12, 01:55 PM
If you already have a rare and breed it to a diamond you have a much better chance of getting another of the rare you were breeding with. Ive been quite lucky!