PDA

View Full Version : Please help with Level 64 :)

meteor7
07-17-12, 02:25 AM
I cannot figure this one out! Been trying for days. Any tips? Thx!!!!

isabelak
07-17-12, 04:10 AM
Same to me...would be great if there is someone who did this level succesfully and give us some tips... :) Thank you

bigbux3
07-17-12, 07:32 PM
I cant figure it out either.

greygull
07-17-12, 08:14 PM
When you first start the level, take note of which colors are at the top. When you can start, pop the magnifying glass, then the lightning bolts. Do the same for the next one. After they go down, you won't be able to see the top. Just go off memory, and aim in the general direction. Let's say you have Red -- Green -- Yellow. Aim red balls towards the left, green ones straight up, and yellow to the right. Not too far to the sides though. About halfway between the middle and the side of the top of the screen.

bigbux3
07-17-12, 08:39 PM
When you first start the level, take note of which colors are at the top. When you can start, pop the magnifying glass, then the lightning bolts. Do the same for the next one. After they go down, you won't be able to see the top. Just go off memory, and aim in the general direction. Let's say you have Red -- Green -- Yellow. Aim red balls towards the left, green ones straight up, and yellow to the right. Not too far to the sides though. About halfway between the middle and the side of the top of the screen.

There's like a method you have to go by, if you don't then you run out of bubbles.

bigbux3
07-17-12, 09:03 PM
Do you need like a power up because I keep running out of bubbles.

isabelak
07-18-12, 03:01 AM
Did it yesterday on my way home :)))

Now I go crazy with Level 65 - this one is quite difficult :(

meteor7
07-18-12, 06:58 PM
Thank you for responding greygull, I will give this a shot!

greygull
07-18-12, 07:05 PM
Do you need like a power up because I keep running out of bubbles.

It's the luck of the bubbles. I have a 3 star on this level, but I know it took me a lot of tries. Once you get the right colors in the right order, it will happen :)

trace35
07-19-12, 11:51 PM
It is best to memorize the three colours at the start so you don't have to pop magnifying glass. That frees up more balls to do what greygull suggested.

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:48 PM
This one is indeed tricky. I found that when you get to the last little "gate", if you will, if you don't get the bubble you need, you can actually angle it to the upper right ice formation by aiming *just* outside of the right of the gate. For that reason, try to pop the last gate magnifying glass with the color that is not in the right corner, in case you get a wrong one, you can toss it to the right.

primerib
08-01-12, 05:59 PM
I got all 3 babies (or whatever) with 2 bubbles left over and it still didn't let me pass the level. Somebody needs to make a video of how to beat this or something.

moogdaisy
08-02-12, 05:11 PM
It is best to memorize the three colours at the start so you don't have to pop magnifying glass. That frees up more balls to do what greygull suggested.

Here's a good way to see the top - when the level loads, press the home and top button on your iPhone/iPad to take a normal screenshot. Then you can refer to it when you like during the game in your photo album...

Also you need the first three bubbles to be the same colour to hit the mag glass then pop the three so you can pop the lightening bubbles. It does need careful counting of bubbles. I completed it with one final bubble...

Miamia79
08-08-12, 06:49 AM
I've tried this level so many times and my highest score is 39,620.
No problem with memorizing the colors on top, but cannot get 3 stars even when I clear the level.
Please, someone let me know if there's a trick!