PDA

View Full Version : Building Supplies

snick222
07-16-12, 08:37 PM
Was just wondering what the building supplies (tiles, cinder blocks, wiring etc) are used for in farm story . I was unable to.place them on the farm to sell, and not sure what to do with them. Thanks!

WendingWanderer
07-16-12, 09:51 PM
There are things that must be bought and then constructed before you get them. These use the building supplies.

For instance, you buy the building site for a tool shed (very popular) for $10,000. Then you must aquire 5 shingles, 5 tiles, 5 wooden boards, and 5 sets of wiring before you can actually build it. After you build it, you will receive 1,100 experience points (which is why it's so popular).

The Koi pond, the Barn, the Silo, the School house are all constructables. There are a few others, but I don't remember which ones off the top of my head.

You can't sell building supplies. They sit in your inventory until you build with them.

The Welcome Mat is for a constructable that hasn't been released. You can't place it on your farm, and there's nothing to build with it. Don't give it as a gift, and don't accept it as a gift.