PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

atseng1
07-16-12, 07:53 PM
I have just started this game, and so far have received a few gifts from my neighbors, but I do not seemd to be able to use this gifts, can some one please tell me how???

Many thanks.

kooky panda
07-16-12, 08:15 PM
I have just started this game, and so far have received a few gifts from my neighbors, but I do not seemd to be able to use this gifts, can some one please tell me how???

Many thanks.

These gifts are used the build rooms. when you have a room to build, it will tell how many of each constructible item you have and how many more you will need to complete the room.

here is a helpful thread.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?27727-Parts-Needed-for-Constructible-Items&p=293446&viewfull=1#post293446

atseng1
07-17-12, 01:21 AM
Another question - I have more than 30 neighbours, can I send all of them gift everyday? Or, would there be a limit of only 3 of my neighbours can receive gift from me, like Dragon Story, only 3 neighbours can received gold from me.

kooky panda
07-17-12, 04:54 AM
Another question - I have more than 30 neighbours, can I send all of them gift everyday? Or, would there be a limit of only 3 of my neighbours can receive gift from me, like Dragon Story, only 3 neighbours can received gold from me.

You can only send 3 gold per day, but you can send the all the rest of your neighbors another gift. no limit.