mattyboo1
07-16-12, 05:58 PM
I hate the population cap it is so annoying and hard to raise it

bigbux3
07-16-12, 06:15 PM
Another bad feature. *Check* ✓

DaojinWildfire
07-17-12, 11:56 AM
It's pretty easy to raise the Population Cap. Just add more Businesses to your city to increase the cap. The cap kind of functions as a balance, so you have a fair amount of residences and also businesses.

Kijame
07-17-12, 12:47 PM
It's pretty easy to raise the Population Cap. Just add more Businesses to your city to increase the cap. The cap kind of functions as a balance, so you have a fair amount of residences and also businesses.

Isn't it the other way though? I'm at the point where it says I need a higher population to support more businesses. :P

mattyboo1
07-17-12, 03:45 PM
No buisness does not raise the cap only community buildings do I hate that

bigbux3
07-17-12, 03:48 PM
I hate the population capacity and I hate that if you store everything to remodel, the items in the store lock up again until you place those houses back. Bad feature. *Check* ✓

mattyboo1
07-17-12, 03:50 PM
I hate the population capacity and I hate that if you store everything to remodel, the items in the store lock up again until you place those houses back. Bad feature. *Check* ✓

Whats with these checks Buisnesses don't give cap raise