PDA

View Full Version : Problems

awesomelf
11-15-10, 04:41 PM
Ok so I just downloaded this game. Awesome by the way. I bought different wallpaper and floors and i want to sell the old wallpaper and floor. Plus I can add different wallpaper to the left wall, the one with the door. Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! My storm8 ID is awesomelf and my cafe is the Awesomelf Cafe. My level is 8 almost 9.

awesomelf
11-15-10, 08:04 PM
Thanks Norman... You should update the system to sell wallpaper and floor. It would be nice!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 07:06 AM
I keep trying to change my wallpaper but when I'm done it goes back to the original wallpaper I had before! Never had any problems with this game and I buy gems all the time. Just started happening yesterday. HELP!!

Unregistered
11-16-10, 01:28 PM
Will selling floor tile be added in the future?

awesomelf
11-21-10, 09:59 AM
I tried fixing the wallpaper bug and it didnt work. FIX IT OR I AM DELETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesomelf
11-21-10, 10:01 AM
If this isnt fixed it two days im deleting

Unregistered
11-21-10, 10:08 AM
If this isnt fixed it two days im deleting

Whatever!
Cya. Go ahead and delete. Once they find and fix the bug, it will take another week to get apple approval to put the update on iTunes. So quit your friggin whining and be patient, or get lost. In any event
Post here please.
A hundred threads on the same issue just goes to show how stupid some ppl really are
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?3014-Wallpaper-Bug/page11

Awesomelf
11-21-10, 01:50 PM
I see no right for you to be a [edit[ to me. I want this problem fixed i can't use any wallpaper and my restaurant is ugly [edit]

Unregistered
11-21-10, 02:18 PM
I see no right for you to be a [edit] to me. I want this problem fixed i can't use any wallpaper and my restaurant is ugly [edit]

Oh, you're the one making all the threats, instead of reading the main thread on the issue. I get wanting it fixed. But they're working on it. You making childish threats and bullying won't make it happen any faster. So either be patient and contribute to helping fix it, or [edit].

awesomelf
11-21-10, 02:25 PM
WATEVER! I understand they are fixing it and im going to be patient but u r the one pissing me off. So im sorry for my "childish threats and bullying" but u r pissing me off bad so back off

Awesomelf
11-21-10, 02:28 PM
Plus i cant help contibue because im an inexpirecenced new person why arent u help?

Unregistered
11-21-10, 02:41 PM
WATEVER! I understand they are fixing it and im going to be patient but u r the one pissing me off. So im sorry for my "childish threats and bullying" but u r pissing me off bad so back off

Grow a thicker skin. If a cyber comment pisses u off so much, u must be permanently angry when real life ppl don't agree with you.

I didn't make u threaten with an assinine statement to delete the game if it wasn't fixed in two days. U did that all by yourself.

And I did contribute, and still do so, on the main thread.

You don't have to b a programmer to contribute. You can just help by passing along info like observations, what u were doing when u noticed the problem, your device type etc.. And then b patient while they track down the code that is causing the problem.

I'm not sure what debugger program they use, or if they are doing it manually string by string, but either way, it's not always a quick and easy process. Threats and such don't make it go any faster.

It also frustrates many here when ppl post new thread after new thread on the exact same topic instead of looking first to see if the issue is already known. Just sayin :)

awesomelf
11-21-10, 02:45 PM
OK i dont know what u were say about me getting angry at norman im just angry ur trying to tell me to shut up but i calm down

awesomelf
11-21-10, 02:49 PM
I understand everything ur saying im going to be patient and i do hate seeing many same topics im just angry at you for telling me to delete or shut up what if i fix the bug but u tell me to shut up. just saying. But its ok.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 02:50 PM
OK i dont know what u were say about me getting angry at norman im just angry ur trying to tell me to shut up but i calm down

Awesome. See u on the wallpaper bug thread where hopefully we will all hear tomorrow how the fix is coming along.
Cheers ;)