PDA

View Full Version : Is Android reigning supreme?

eric_malmquist
07-16-12, 04:02 PM
First the drama of the google play promotion, now we're receiving updates before iOS?

What is this world coming to!?

In all seriousness, I do hope iOS players receive this update. It is way too large to only be for Android only, and it would be unfair to iOS players... Plus, I need my iOS neighbors to help me finish my 3 world games oven and 3 healthy ice cream machines.

cast1532
07-16-12, 10:30 PM
Actually, no. When this happens it means that most likely iOS players will get a new version of the game that we have to download unlike Android who will just get the new items in the original game.

yuimiko
07-17-12, 09:03 AM
I have been receiving requests from my neighbors for these new parts and was wondering what happened.

kooky panda
07-17-12, 10:29 AM
The items are being rolled out to all platforms.

I guess the secret's out. These are all of the new items that we are releasing for the World Games theme. There are A LOT of new items, as you can see by the many screenshots that have been posted. It might seem like a lot of content to be released in one week, but all of these items will be made available to everyone this week.

In an effort to smoothly release this huge amount of content, they have been made available to Android players starting today. iOS players will be able to access these items starting Wednesday, and the rest of the games will receive their content updates on Thursday, the normal day for new content releases.

We hope everyone enjoys the new World Games items and can't wait to see how you design your bakeries!

Please remember to keep this thread discussion focused on the new awesome items and not on the different devices you're playing on.

sourlicorice5
07-17-12, 12:01 PM
Looking forward to getting the update. I don't mind waiting, just happy to know all platforms will get them. Seen some of the pictures and looks good. It's been a while since we got some good updates.

pinkster73
07-17-12, 01:02 PM
Are there awesome items for farm? What items? Fill me in on what's going on!

mattyboo1
07-17-12, 03:27 PM
iOS will get the update s