PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 2012 requests!!!

mposey
07-16-12, 01:28 PM
They are already asking on facebook what we want to see for Halloween!! Im excited! What do you want to see on bakery story for Halloween?!

As for me...
Zombie head cookie jar!!!! Candy corn couch/sofa, candy corn tables/chairs, zombie waiter, zombie cupcakes, &&brain cupcakes! :)

07-16-12, 01:55 PM
lol brain cupcakes!! LOVE IT!! what else?? mm....how about... ghost cookies ( i think we already had them) blood punch?? witches' fingers, bat brownies, or cookies.. both are fine with me!! TL surprise me this year!! :D

mposey
07-16-12, 02:22 PM
Sigh everything I ever post on here always gives me negative feedback. I think I'll just stop trying.

And to Lin - I do agree. We... As in my household/family do not celebrate Halloween. My husband an I don't let our kids trick or treat or dress up. But I myself did it when I was a little girl. I just wanted to see some zombie stuff.

FrozenIris
07-16-12, 03:33 PM
Some yummy candy corn furniture, and pumpkin/jack'o'lantern chairs&tables would be cute ^^;
Oooh, and choco bar sofas as well as different types of comfy chairs ~

sunnyDreams
07-16-12, 03:40 PM
I want the little pumpkin ice cream back. That was my favorite recipe and didn't get to make many becaus of the goals.

eric_malmquist
07-16-12, 03:58 PM
I'd just like to see it on Android..

mattyboo1
07-16-12, 05:34 PM
Zombie type food awesome An last year all the Halloween items got pulled but this years Xmas or valentines didn't can you keep the recipies

sparks229
07-16-12, 09:51 PM
I'd love to see some vampire stuff. I suppose reading twilight has an effect on that :p

cast1532
07-16-12, 10:46 PM
I want the old receipes so I can master them. I have few of the food in my inventory but I don't want to waste it.

lambyo
07-17-12, 04:39 AM
Bring back the MONSTER KITCHEN! I spent a fortune last year trying to get it, make it available outside of a box please!

angeleyes17
07-17-12, 07:15 AM
I love halloween!! I'm already excited to see what they do in BS!

tweetea
07-17-12, 07:45 AM
Oohh instead of having the customers who come in your bakery they all should come dressed up in Halloween costumes!!!!

CuddlyDragon
07-17-12, 10:27 AM
Please keep this thread on topic.

Leave religion out of it, it seems to be a touchy subject that should not be on Forums (I don't like flame wars!). I do not want to have to close this thread.

joeyc0417
07-17-12, 10:55 AM
Sigh everything I ever post on here always gives me negative feedback. I think I'll just stop trying.

And to Lin - I do agree. We... As in my household/family do not celebrate Halloween. My husband an I don't let our kids trick or treat or dress up. But I myself did it when I was a little girl. I just wanted to see some zombie stuff.

Why don't you let your kids dress up or trick or treat?

MommaLouKC
07-17-12, 10:56 AM
My suggestions: witch hostess, mummy waiter, bat and skull hanging wall lights, frankenstein head cupcakes, coffin sofa, eyeball punch, anything with vampires and zombies. That's all I can think of at the moment. I want my bakery with all Halloween decor year round. Love that holiday

joeyc0417
07-17-12, 10:56 AM
Definitley want to see the gravestone brownies and candy corn (whatever it was from last year) again so I can finally master it :)

Also, Candy Corn CAKE would be cool... maybe there can be like a decoration where its a bix bag/ box of candy! Or a candy pile, like the gift pile in farm story. :)

mposey
07-17-12, 11:09 AM
Why don't you let your kids dress up or trick or treat?

I would answer but as stated above let's keep this thread on the subject of bakery story halloween. I posted that because someone posted about religion, which was deleted.

pinkcherryb
07-17-12, 12:39 PM
Bring back the MONSTER KITCHEN! I spent a fortune last year trying to get it, make it available outside of a box please!

Do you know if there are any pictures of the monster kitchen? That HAD to have been adorable! Your Monster Mash in RS is simply awesomeness! I'm the Queen Witch when it comes to Halloween so I'm still bummed I missed out on Halloween on BS.

pinkcherryb
07-17-12, 12:40 PM
In not on*

kooky panda
07-17-12, 12:45 PM
Do you know if there are any pictures of the monster kitchen? That HAD to have been adorable! Your Monster Mash in RS is simply awesomeness! I'm the Queen Witch when it comes to Halloween so I'm still bummed I missed out on Halloween on BS.

I wish I would of gotten this one. It was 1st place in Halloween box

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/matrimsmommy/c9631726.jpg

Diverdestiny's monster kitchen as seen from my iPhone (this is inside of above users bakery, not mine)

pinkcherryb
07-17-12, 02:55 PM
Wowwww! Now I'm even more bummed lol that is so weird and spooky cute! Thanks Kooky, I'm all excited for Halloween now!

kooky panda
07-17-12, 02:57 PM
I love creepy stuff !!!

pinkcherryb
07-17-12, 03:05 PM
Me too! Halloween is my favorite holiday, it's just as big as Christmas for my family and we have the most fun elaborate parties. I usually try to stay on the cuter side but my mother.....she buys fake shrunken heads and zombie babies! Lol

lambyo
07-17-12, 03:20 PM
Here's both sides of the MK.

http://i994.photobucket.com/albums/af62/thisisadarkride/0e3c02e8.jpg

eric_malmquist
07-17-12, 04:32 PM
I hope we get a Halloween oven! Something to bake all our spooky treats on :)

rachelhargrave
07-17-12, 04:36 PM
coffins I am becoming a funeral director need more gore:) I am 30 and really enjoy these cames but need more stuff. food mainly. do body parts for food.

lambyo
07-17-12, 04:41 PM
Rachel...if you visit my bakery, you will see I have a funeral home set up in the lower left corner. Family business...

meteor7
07-18-12, 12:58 AM
I have many creepy suggestions! Someone on FB suggested a witch's cauldron appliance that could make spooky drinks. I Love that idea!!

I want creepy wallpaper, like bleeding walls or black walls with cobwebs, something darker in color. Or red walls with ghosts or skulls. Or a black or dark purple damask wallpaper, very Haunted Mansion. A red floor would be cool too.

A night time window with ripped curtains, a spooky fireplace, coffins, headstones, a witch greeter, jack-o-lanterns, gothic chairs and tables. Old school type decorations would be cute, like the paper skeletons, black cats, witches, the kind we used to hang on the walls when I was a kid.

For food, a gargoyle cupcake, brain sundaes (LOL!), witch finger cookies like Martha Stewart makes, a pumpkin shaped cake or a green snake cake, something Medusa-like. I could go on and on, my birthday is Halloween so it's always been my favorite holiday :)

TimeForACuppaTea
07-18-12, 10:39 AM
I love Halloween too. I save up my gems all year to spend them on Halloween stuff. Assuming I've not lost them to gem traps grrr.

I'd love to see some of the past stuff come back. In Farm I have a grim reaper that I leave out all year round I love it so much. I get compliments on it all the time. People wanting to know where they can get one. They are always disappointed to learn they can't get it anymore. There has been some really awesome stuff in the past that I'd love to have another chance to get.

Gypsy_Cat
07-18-12, 12:04 PM
Love, love, love the idea of the little atomotron customers being in costume!!! That would be wickedly awesome!

How about an oven that is similar to the 3 bears, but Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and Igor cookies. Also, blood orange drinks or ice cream, something named "fangtastic", blood pudding (but looking literally like pudding).

For decor; make windows that have someone creepy lurking on the outside. Animated wallpaper with flying ghosts. Maybe the dehydrator could make zombie cookies.

I'm so excited for my first Halloween on BS!!

FrozenIris
07-18-12, 10:16 PM
How about an oven that is similar to the 3 bears, but Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein and Igor cookies. Also, blood orange drinks or ice cream, something named "fangtastic", blood pudding (but looking literally like pudding).

LOL I laughed out loud, I love silly little puns like that... blood pudding would be "fangtastic" ^^

I'm so excited for my first Halloween on BS!!

This is my first Halloween on BS as well, I'm very excited!!

pinkster73
07-18-12, 10:16 PM
It's July.

FrozenIris
07-18-12, 10:30 PM
This "will be"* my first Halloween and many of the special events will be "firsts" as well ^^;

... got a little too excited there >_<

mposey
07-18-12, 10:58 PM
It's July.

Yes. But On FB they are already asking for suggestions. :)

OriginalBlond
07-19-12, 12:44 AM
I think caramel popcorn balls would look cool. I used to get them all the time when I trick or treated.

RnkittyVu
07-19-12, 01:45 AM
How about a creepy window with a claw silhouette or a wolf howling at the moon? Eyeball fountain or punch bowl, creepy spiders in the coffee...brain cake with worms burrowing in and out of it...pirates, black cats, a giant Halloween cake with weepy willows and little red riding hood being stalked by a big bad wolf or depicting some kind of scene. Broken looking tiles or floor boards....and all things candy corn!!!

pinkster73
07-19-12, 07:01 AM
Yes. But On FB they are already asking for suggestions. :)

Oh ok ha ha. I just thought you guys were nuts :)

unosocite
07-19-12, 07:50 AM
Yeah. A zombie theme for Halloween would b awesome.

littlemaryj
07-19-12, 09:27 AM
I would like too see tombstone brownies or cookies, chocolate covered magic wands, eyeballs cupcakes, candy corn cake wedges, black punch for the food. Witches cooking around a black pot. Some kind of wall decorations.

mposey
07-19-12, 10:29 AM
I think caramel popcorn balls would look cool. I used to get them all the time when I trick or treated.

Mmmmm yes pop corn balls. Makes me want to go make some!!!

amentofashion
07-21-12, 08:23 AM
Recipes: Freshly squeezed blood orange juice, Vanilla and chocolate flavoured milkshakes with red strawberry sauce ("blood"), biscuit pudding, finger biscuits (long, flavoured biscuits- not ones that look like real fingers :O) , black pudding, flavoured popcorn, peppermint crisp pudding, red velvet cupcakes, bag of treats, dark chocolate slabs

Items: Tricks and Treats Display, spider web table, black bar stool Broomstick holder/stand, angry pumpkin carriage (like from cinderella :) but with am angry/smiling face cut out), dark forest, 3 witches (by a boiling cauldron), creepy candle stick, haunted mansion on a hill (duh!~) Chandelier, scary Frankenstein marriage ceremony, grandfather clock, chandelier, classic horror movie posters (The Excorsist, Psycho, etc), dungeon, ******d black and white walls, bookcase, antique furniture - ie. dark wood end table, dining table, plush, maroon/red/blue/cerulean chair cuisines/couches.

Other: a MASSIVE gems sale, 1% of the prices ;) jk

I didn't read the rest of the post so I'm sorry if I repeated something!

PS bring back the monster kitchen please:)

yourmate69
08-21-12, 04:38 PM
I hope they have some set goals on Halloween like they did on World Games, that would get a lot of people keen to design if that were the case.

betty101234
08-21-12, 07:54 PM
I want to see the Monster Kitchen this year ❤I didn't have bakery story at the time and I saw it in a neighbors bakery and it looked so cute and awesome please put it out again but if it was in a box last year put it to a limited time offer❤this year rhx ❤����

Hespeth
08-21-12, 08:14 PM
Oohh instead of having the customers who come in your bakery they all should come dressed up in Halloween costumes!!!!

That would look so awesome!! I love that :) this would be my first halloween in BS and I hope they bring the monster kitchen it is so creepy looking :):)

jikan
08-22-12, 01:29 AM
bring back past halloween limited time recipes. i want to master them plus there are plenty of relative newcomers who haven't had a chance to try bake them.

kieranyeow
08-22-12, 04:46 AM
Wow~!I Wish To See The
Witch Table
Witch Chair
Spooky Wall
Spider Web Wall Decorations
And Some Spooky And Scary Recipes!!!!!
Yay For The Soon Update~!!!!

chuchulovestore
08-22-12, 09:34 AM
Pink stuf please!

wdwjean
08-22-12, 12:27 PM
Please have the Halloween stuff available starting at the beginning of October so we can enoy it all month long! Love the ideas of customers in costumes & witches cauldron for making drinks! You could do some "Nightmare Before Christmas" type items that would work from Halloween through Christmas if they're done right. I'd like to see Halloween themed appliances that each have 3+ unique recipes to them.

Ideas for recipes: pumpkin bread, creepy caramel apples with gummy worms sticking out, spider topped cupcakes, jack-o-lantern cookies, graveyard cake - a sheet cake decorated with a graveyard scene with tiny tombstones & little ghosts coming out, marshmallow or marzipan ghosts, witches brew (drink), bat-shaped cookies, black cat cupcakes or cookies, and cake pops decorated like different Halloween symbols (bat, pumpkin, etc.).

Ideas for decor: pumpkin shaped tables & chairs, windows with dark night sky with lightning bolts, windows with spider webs across them, pumpkin display with haybales or cornstalks behind them, bat-shaped lights - like swag-style Christmas lights only bat shaped with a purple glow to them, apple tree or maple tree with leaves that are changing colors, leaf pile with rake, deep purple wallpaper with spider web valances on top, candy cauldron for by your door for tick-or-treating customers :-) , Haunted Mansion style gingerbread house display, candleabras, wallpaper with scattered spooky glowing eyes pattern, greeters could be vampire, witch, mummy, Frakenstein & his bride, etc., a raven (perhaps sitting on a skull or something?), and a black cat with green eyes.

I'd also really like to see fall themed decor & recipes in September that would flow into the Halloween themed stuff too. Some of the items above would work for fall & Halloween. I like to see versatile items that work for more than one holiday too.

And PLEASE make most of these things available for coin purchase! I agree with the people who said we Androis players hardly get any gems because we don't get the goals that IOS players do!

NeeOnn
08-22-12, 09:15 PM
I'd probably want 'treat bag' snacks, zombie sour cake, 'trick' and 'treat' cupcakes...

xoxjenn
08-22-12, 10:09 PM
Recipes: Freshly squeezed blood orange juice, Vanilla and chocolate flavoured milkshakes with red strawberry sauce ("blood"), biscuit pudding, finger biscuits (long, flavoured biscuits- not ones that look like real fingers :O) , black pudding, flavoured popcorn, peppermint crisp pudding, red velvet cupcakes, bag of treats, dark chocolate slabs

Items: Tricks and Treats Display, spider web table, black bar stool Broomstick holder/stand, angry pumpkin carriage (like from cinderella :) but with am angry/smiling face cut out), dark forest, 3 witches (by a boiling cauldron), creepy candle stick, haunted mansion on a hill (duh!~) Chandelier, scary Frankenstein marriage ceremony, grandfather clock, chandelier, classic horror movie posters (The Excorsist, Psycho, etc), dungeon, ******d black and white walls, bookcase, antique furniture - ie. dark wood end table, dining table, plush, maroon/red/blue/cerulean chair cuisines/couches.

Other: a MASSIVE gems sale, 1% of the prices ;) jk

I didn't read the rest of the post so I'm sorry if I repeated something!

PS bring back the monster kitchen please:)

Ahh! I wish TL would give us a popcorn machine! With different kinds of popcorn! But then again it's not very bakery-like, but it would be neat! (Sorry, off subject.) :p

xoxjenn
08-22-12, 10:13 PM
Dirt cake cups!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TyayJt89z9g/TMTQU-QMktI/AAAAAAAACXc/faq-EJEwIRc/s320/IMG_5781-1.JPG

Gypsy_Cat
08-23-12, 01:33 PM
Dirt cake cups!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TyayJt89z9g/TMTQU-QMktI/AAAAAAAACXc/faq-EJEwIRc/s320/IMG_5781-1.JPG

Ahhhhh! Love, love, love these!!!! Yes, please TL! :D

pinkcherryb
08-23-12, 02:33 PM
Super duper cute! These are giving me ideas for my real party :)

dernhelm
08-24-12, 06:05 AM
Very excited about Halloween! I missed it last year. I started playing in November and missed all the Halloween goodies!

trace35
08-24-12, 03:58 PM
Pink stuf please!

For Halloween?

hentie2
08-24-12, 04:40 PM
No Halloween stuff for me thanks!
Didn't download the Halloween version last year I won't this year either!
Yuck horrid nothing nice to look at or want in my bakery!
I would just like a month of traditional bakery and cafe stuff for a change there was mention of a Victorian tea room theme just before the queens diamond jubilee back in March/April I'm still waiting Team Lava :(

princessbella99
08-24-12, 04:59 PM
Ahhhhh! Love, love, love these!!!! Yes, please TL! :D

yes they had it last year!!! they were so adorable! and also, please make these recipes as goals so we can keep them permanently ;) :)

princessbella99
08-24-12, 05:00 PM
Very excited about Halloween! I missed it last year. I started playing in November and missed all the Halloween goodies!

i got my ipod for Christmas, and i saw the christmas stuff, but i was foolish to not play bakery. i deleted it. but when i played Fashion, i didn't know they were temporarily there :( so i was upset..

meganteddy
08-26-12, 11:00 PM
Pumpkin flavored macarons!

NeeOnn
08-27-12, 07:59 PM
I started playing in I think late july 2012! I'm pretty new, but I'm into it! We should have LOADS of Halloween food gifts that I won't waste! :D And very high yields, able to cook at any level!

Cupmeetscake
08-27-12, 09:23 PM
For Halloween how about a jack o' lantern lamps, a witch cauldron stove that makes caramel apples, popcorn balls, black cat cookies, & candy vampire lips with fangs...candy corn wallpaper, or marshmallowsquare tables & caramel apple chairs

tayybabyy
08-27-12, 09:42 PM
I'm a big fan of all the cute sweet/candy items. That's why I still play bakery story.

thatgirl444
08-28-12, 05:50 AM
Sooooooooooo excited for the Halloween theme...I think anything Zombie, Vampire, Werewolf would be awesome....lots of spiderwebs...finger snacks could be actual fingers...brain slushies...little eyeball snacks and pls lots of decor for coins or at least for gems out of a box

khunstella
08-28-12, 09:00 PM
witches cottages, couldron tables, pumpkins, and new goals!!

xoxjenn
08-28-12, 09:07 PM
I wish there was a way that we could get string lights. For all holidays, not only Halloween. Maybe like a wall decoartion & make them somewhat cheap so we can buy multiple ones & make them go all around our store. So if you buy two they connect... like the wallpapers do. Make them twinkle like some of the floor tiles do in Night Club Story.

MomsHouseofSweets
08-29-12, 06:47 AM
A cauldron would be fun, but not one that's "cutesy" and childish. A bat table, too!

smartbake
08-29-12, 12:51 PM
What did the Monster Kitchen look like?

greygull
08-29-12, 12:54 PM
http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j453/matrimsmommy/c9631726.jpg

MomsHouseofSweets
08-30-12, 08:35 AM
Love the Witch cauldron oven idea!! Bat tables and chairs. Shoot, bring back the spider web tables even for only a few days!

TammBann
08-30-12, 09:56 AM
Spider web tiles, or wall paper, Frankenstein greeter, hay bale w gourd display.

trm930
08-31-12, 03:57 PM
Ok I'm one of those people who loves new appliances. I think it would be cool if we could build a cauldron, I'm not too sure what recipse could be mad from it. But since its like a 'magical item' we don't need like candy soup as a dish lol

ashrb
08-31-12, 09:54 PM
Ok I'm one of those people who loves new appliances. I think it would be cool if we could build a cauldron, I'm not too sure what recipse could be mad from it. But since its like a 'magical item' we don't need like candy soup as a dish lol

Oo I love that idea. Maybe it could make different types of 'spooky' potions? Idk lol

trm930
09-01-12, 09:02 PM
Oo I love that idea. Maybe it could make different types of 'spooky' potions? Idk lol

See that's the spirit. Potions sound like a perfect idea! Spread the word, maybe this ideaa will reach the 'big guys' in TL and we will get our cauldron lol

OriginalBlond
09-03-12, 12:28 AM
I think chocolate covered spiders would be cute :-)

creeturous
09-04-12, 01:19 AM
The cauldron idea is great! Though anything Halloween, I've been saving gems for a long time just for October (>__<)

ritz131
09-04-12, 03:15 AM
We don't celebrate it here. It would be nice if teamlava included some Indian festival items too

kieranyeow
09-04-12, 10:18 AM
Hope We Will Get Some Goals To Unlock The Table Or Chairs,
Some Oven Like Spooky Oven The Cooks Spooky Pumkin Or Spooky Eyeballs
I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!

NeeOnn
09-04-12, 03:23 PM
Halloween ovens (COINS!) I'd be willing to pay 150K just for an oven...

meteor7
09-04-12, 11:30 PM
Cauldron cauldron cauldron!!!!!! :)

kieranyeow
09-06-12, 07:26 PM
Here's My Ideas For Table Spooky Table & Ghost Chair

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/kieranyeow/D74D1C19-6E42-4BCE-B2A7-83B1BB164F3D-1933-0000020BD13668F8.jpg

And This Is The Candy Corn Table & Candy Corn Chair

http://i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k638/kieranyeow/2CC6157C-2B9F-4555-9793-B41BBC1A745E-1981-00000216707AC94C.jpg

dstew1973
09-06-12, 08:26 PM
I'd love to see zombie and Vampire stuff as well.

mposey
09-18-12, 04:37 PM
I can't wait for Halloween decor! Please keep adding more ideas

kdfgato
09-19-12, 12:58 AM
Please add the Dia de Los Muertos items! Sugar skulls, don't we have a sugar coater? And a traditional ALTAR with flowers ,skeletons and paper m?ch? decorations....of course the mariachi band which can be made with dead mariachis ! For the walls we can have the paper cutouts in different colors! Please !!!

kdfgato
09-19-12, 12:59 AM
I meant paper m?ch? :)

Baltimore100
09-19-12, 09:01 PM
Bring back the Netherworld Portal!