PDA

View Full Version : A soulmate left?

vanillaheaven
07-16-12, 01:17 PM
I know Bakery story has something similar, if you leave finished food on ovens for too long (usually for the amount of time it took to cook it) it becomes spoiled. I figured something similar might happen here with soulmates and/or babies...

I picked a soulmate that would take six hours to arrive and went to sleep. After around twelve hours, I think, it wasn't there anymore, the game said that the soulmate had gotten tired of waiting and left. :(

Has anyone figured out how long can you let a soulmate (and babies, too) that has arrived wait before it leaves?

kooky panda
07-16-12, 01:46 PM
I believe if you go over double the time, it will leave. since you put down a 6 hr, you will need to check him in before 12 hrs roll around, or he will trot on down to the La Quinta!!!!

vanillaheaven
07-16-12, 01:52 PM
Oh, I see. That sounds pretty reasonable, I'll make sure not to let any more soulmates escape from now on. Thanks! :)

bakerbarbie12
07-17-12, 06:27 AM
Actually, I DON'T think that's reasonable. We still pay (quite a bit) to get the soulmate, so to have it set up that we need to click on something on time or lose it is not cool. It's not like we get that money back. We do have lives and things come up where we can't always be on top of this game. It takes the fun out to lose a soulmate AND the money that took so long to save for in the first place. It happened to me last night and probably means I will delete the game.

Kijame
07-17-12, 09:20 AM
At the very least, they should have a warning that tells us that we shouldn't let the soulmate (and the offspring too then I guess?) wait for too long. At least I don't recall ever reading a warning regarding that issue. XD

mamamimi2004
07-17-12, 10:53 AM
I agree! There was zero warning that soulmates and babies would "run away". After playing Dragon Story and getting used to things not running away, I had assumed animals here would be okay too.