PDA

View Full Version : Charges for updates!

katscasa
11-15-10, 04:40 PM
Does teamlava charge for updates on city story? I have been told that a $9.99 charge is for updating it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if this is true i will delete all the story games right now!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 05:19 PM
Say what? No, the update is free. As is the basic game. R u sure u didn't accidentally select to purchase city cash? In case u were not sure, u can't buy city cash from coins. It's real money. And 9.99 is the cost of a cash package.

katscasa
11-15-10, 06:01 PM
Yes i am sure i did not buy city cash. So sure that i contacted apple.com. and they told me that the charges were for a recent update! which i did do. However I was not asked if I wanted to purchase this update for 9.99. I just updated all apps on my iphone and got charged for 9.99 from teamlava for 50 city cash. Which i might add I never got either! So I am very sure I did not make an error and purchase city cash, besides it asks you twice. It seems very strange that i should get charged the same night the server was down. How could I buy city cash when at the time the game was offline!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-15-10, 06:40 PM
Yes i am sure i did not buy city cash. So sure that i contacted apple.com. and they told me that the charges were for a recent update! which i did do. However I was not asked if I wanted to purchase this update for 9.99. I just updated all apps on my iphone and got charged for 9.99 from teamlava for 50 city cash. Which i might add I never got either! So I am very sure I did not make an error and purchase city cash, besides it asks you twice. It seems very strange that i should get charged the same night the server was down. How could I buy city cash when at the time the game was offline!!!!!!

Ok ok just trying to help. The forum are other users just like you. A moderator patrols, but for serious issues like charges you have to email them directly. Support@teamlava.com

To answer your question, no the update didn't cost anything and you're the first I heard that may have had the prob. No need biting ppls heads off tho. Good luck

katscasa
11-15-10, 07:57 PM
Ok ok just trying to help. The forum are other users just like you. A moderator patrols, but for serious issues like charges you have to email them directly. Support@teamlava.com

To answer your question, no the update didn't cost anything and you're the first I heard that may have had the prob. No need biting ppls heads off tho. Good luck

Sorry I am not biting your head off, lol misunderstanding my exclamation marks lol And i thank you for your help.
have a great day and ty again.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 12:47 PM
I've been charged the $9.99 for that a few times when I've updated the software