PDA

View Full Version : city story metro android

Mpr102
07-15-12, 02:17 AM
Is that game coming soon to android or not :confused:

nmishii
07-15-12, 02:30 AM
Pet Hotel Story, Dragon Story, and BubbleMania were all released to iOS before City Story Metro and are not available to Android. So no, its not coming soon. Look for City Story Metro to be released to Android after those games are. It'll take 3-6 mo before a new game or feature is released to Android, if it is released.

Rachael98
07-15-12, 09:22 AM
City Story Metro is the worst game that any if the Storm8 companies have ever developed; you don't want it.

cast1532
07-15-12, 09:49 AM
City Story Metro is the worst game that any if the Storm8 companies have ever developed; you don't want it.

We can say that because we have it but Android doesn't. You never know there might be people who love this game. I for sure don't hate it but I honestly don't want to start from the beginning again.

Rachael98
07-15-12, 11:58 AM
We can say that because we have it but Android doesn't. You never know there might be people who love this game. I for sure don't hate it but I honestly don't want to start from the beginning again.

Actually, I have Android as well, and I can assure you that I wouldn't download it onto it if it was available.

kooky panda
07-15-12, 01:01 PM
I think there are different games for different players.
I never liked treasure story because of the energy thing, but I really liked Zoo 1, once I got started on the game.

I have been playing city metro for the last couple of days. It is not as easy as some of the other TL games, and It does run slower with the energy issue, but I am on level 13 now, and I still like it.
You do have to be more organized and think though your choices when you use your energy but I like the challenge of the game.
When I run out of energy, I go over and work on my other games .
If this is the the only game you are playing, yes, it will be too slow waiting for the energy to build up.

I would like to see the option to send gifts(one being energy ) to your nbrs, and Also to be able to get 1 energy when you visit your nbrs.

Zetra
07-15-12, 02:54 PM
Wow,I'm Level 13 too!

regan2209
07-15-12, 04:19 PM
Guess I won't be able to voice an opinion for months if ever since I am android too. But I really want an answer to whether or not team lava is going to support city story which I love & have invested much time & money into!!! If everyone switches to cs metro where does that leave android users???

ariesblu
07-15-12, 10:50 PM
Guess I won't be able to voice an opinion for months if ever since I am android too. But I really want an answer to whether or not team lava is going to support city story which I love & have invested much time & money into!!! If everyone switches to cs metro where does that leave android users???
That is a really good question that I hope gets answered.

mattyboo1
07-16-12, 05:56 PM
The last 4 games have not been released to android

gaclack
07-17-12, 11:31 AM
... which means it will take even longer in Kindle Fire :rolleyes:

dsdj
08-03-12, 01:49 PM
Pet Hotel Story, Dragon Story, and BubbleMania were all released to iOS before City Story Metro and are not available to Android. So no, its not coming soon. Look for City Story Metro to be released to Android after those games are. It'll take 3-6 mo before a new game or feature is released to Android, if it is released.

I noticed dragon story and monster story are available on Android since 24 july and 2. August... CSM maybe following soon???