PDA

View Full Version : Stop touring my zoo

hyrule23
07-14-12, 08:36 PM
Its getting very hard for me to collect money in this game when I have people touring my zoo and instead of receiving my 400 coins for my familys i get only 20 can you guys please do something about this, it is really annoying having to wait 20 hours to collect money only to receive 20 coins.

DaojinWildfire
07-16-12, 04:30 PM
Which animal habitat is giving you the wrong amount of Coins? Please include more information so we can look into this issue. Thanks!

stagebeauty
07-24-12, 07:21 PM
Which animal habitat is giving you the wrong amount of Coins? Please include more information so we can look into this issue. Thanks!

I'm not sure about this particular user, but this is what happens to every animal whenever someone tours their zoo. This is also a bug in Pet Shop Story that people have been complaining about since it started.

For example, if Animal A comes up for collection normally at 4 hours, it gives me 1 paw (experience) and 200 coins.

If - during those 4 hours - my neighbor visited my zoo and "toured" that animal, then I get 2 paws (experience) and only 20 coins.

Regardless of the amount an animal normally pays, if a neighbor tours it, you get 2 paws and 20 coins. All animals. All attractions.

I've gotten to the point that I delete my neighbors if they tour my zoo and at one point had a note on my wall that explained the situation.

hyrule23
07-26-12, 11:17 PM
yeah this is exactly what is happening to me i am also to the point were i want to delete all my friends. where i would wait 6 hours to collect 400 coins from an animal if in that time it gets toured i only get 20 coins then have to wait 6 hours again and pray to god that it doesnt get toured again

jc522
12-25-12, 07:42 AM
It is now December and this issue still is not fixed!!!!!!!!!!!

maguar
12-25-12, 02:07 PM
What device and operating system are you using? What game version are you on?

jc522
12-31-12, 04:11 PM
I have a galaxy s2 phone android and I have the most recent version as I have it set up to allow automatic updates

maguar
12-31-12, 05:19 PM
I've flagged this over

mommaemily
01-01-13, 12:03 PM
same issue on kindle fire. just installed game a week ago so latest version of game.

brett9000
01-04-13, 06:57 AM
I had a htc desire and I only got 20 coins when the habitat wS toured so I xfered it to my tablet but I still hgave this problem please fix

CharmingRhino
01-04-13, 05:44 PM
Howdy zoohandlers,

This is an issue that we're currently looking into now. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the information, everyone! If there are any more instances of this, please write in to support@teamlava.com and give us a heads up there!

brett9000
01-05-13, 07:33 AM
Thanks rhino

brett9000
01-09-13, 01:15 PM
when my animals in my zoo gets toured i never receive the full amount of coins from my animal. this is really starting to annoy me. i only get 20 coins and one xp please fix this......

Kindest Request
Brett

brett9000
01-18-13, 04:41 AM
Well when my animals in my zoo get toured i only get 20 coins and 1xp, this isn't just my animals its for my attractions now,this has really got on my nerves since all is ever been said is"we are looking into this problem" i often buy gems. please could you fix this, im that annoyed that im getting to the point that im wanting to delete friends....

Kindest Request
Brett

msdana013
01-20-13, 11:59 AM
I just noticed this issue too on Android. Apparently it's been happening for well over 6 months. Is it going to be fixed, or is this another game I have to uninstall due to glitches? Shame, I really like this one.

erryka789
01-20-13, 11:31 PM
I'm at the point where i will put all animals in storage til this is fixed. I'll fill my zoo with icecream trucks which will pay me 144 every hour in the same space which animals take. 9 icecream trucks x 16

Playing on Samsung Galaxy3 Android

YeahBuddySmile
01-20-13, 11:35 PM
Yeah my friend showed me zoo story it looks cool and she also complains about that

rcs15
01-23-13, 10:21 PM
How am I ever supposed to save up enough money for the expensive animals when this is not getting fixed? It's been an issue for 6 months and nothing??

So sick of getting 20 coins

erryka789
01-25-13, 03:38 AM
I think I've worked out what's happening now.
When collecting from animals which have been toured it shows 20 coins but actually adds the correct amount to the total about 10 seconds later.

If you collect from animals not toured it shows you the amount that they pay. But when toured it shows only 20 even though the correct amount is being added to the total.

So it seemed as though we were only getting 20 coins but if you watch the total it grows much more than that.

chickenluff
01-28-13, 07:48 PM
That is what I have been told, that you get an extra 20 coins with each visit.that makes more sense. I tour my neighbours attractions first as I thought you were only getting 20 coins. I will watch more carefully and see if the original amount is also added.

chickenluff
01-28-13, 09:48 PM
Be patient Brett. When you next collect watch the total. If you collect from an animal if you see a coin & paw wait, collect the 20coin, check total and wait! You should see an increase by the regular amount. I have been watching this today as I was told it should be an extra amount. If it doesn't the you have a problem because mine works. Good luck

kaleyshop
03-12-13, 11:18 AM
Be patient Brett. When you next collect watch the total. If you collect from an animal if you see a coin & paw wait, collect the 20coin, check total and wait! You should see an increase by the regular amount. I have been watching this today as I was told it should be an extra amount. If it doesn't the you have a problem because mine works. Good luck

Sometimes this happens but most of the time I just get 20 coins. It is very annoying like today after waiting 16 hours for my orangutans to give me coins I only got 20.

Aarafel
01-29-15, 05:43 PM
have this bug using Android . It s been going on for over two years and it is not fixed yet ???? Sometimes I get the right amount most of the time Iget the 20 coins.
Aarafel