PDA

View Full Version : Toy Block Room Goal Progress Not Advancing

hidinout
07-14-12, 09:29 AM
I completed the Toy Block Room goal and claimed it from the goal screen. I placed the room, it's been there for hours and I'm waiting on a soulmate for it but the goal never recorded as finished so I can't get the reward or the next goal. When I click on claim for it in the goal screen, it takes me to the Market but the Toy block room isn't in there anymore since it's already placed. I tried restarting my device and also re-installing the game and it didn't help. What do I do?

DaojinWildfire
07-16-12, 04:24 PM
Can you check again? I don't see Toy Block Room as one of your active goals when I checked your account.

hidinout
07-16-12, 05:40 PM
Can you check again? I don't see Toy Block Room as one of your active goals when I checked your account.

Since no one responded for two days I finally skipped it using 5 gems earlier today so that I could get the goals that came after it. Can you refund my gems? Thanx

mattyboo1
07-16-12, 05:46 PM
That's weird are you sure it was the Toy block room goal

hidinout
07-16-12, 06:21 PM
That's weird are you sure it was the Toy block room goal

I spent three days staring at it and trying everything I could to get it to recognize it was finished so yes I'm sure of the goal. Why?

hidinout
07-16-12, 06:29 PM
It wasn't one of those goals with multiple steps, but you do have to finish it so that two new separate goals appear.