PDA

View Full Version : Metro Questions

bigbux3
07-13-12, 08:54 PM
I have a few questions for the developers and staff:

If you had to create a new code and made a new game, why are these items exactly the same to the ones in CS?

Why couldn't the new coding go into a manual update for CS via the App Store, Google Play, or the Android Market?

Zetra
07-15-12, 02:57 PM
But that makes player worldwide hate this game because manual update change everything.

DaojinWildfire
07-17-12, 11:05 AM
Two games having similar artwork does not necessarily make them the same game.

The game mechanics, animations, economy, and the functionality of the items are different between the two. City Story and City Story Metro are completely different games due to the large differences in the underlying game structure.

bigbux3
07-23-12, 08:35 PM
But you would think, since there's a new game, all our suggestions would go into the new game. Not a single suggestion has been added.

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 03:48 PM
But you would think, since there's a new game, all our suggestions would go into the new game. Not a single suggestion has been added.

Lol. You crack me up bigbux...what crazy notions you have. Lol.

mattyboo1
07-25-12, 03:51 PM
Two games having similar artwork does not necessarily make them the same game.

The game mechanics, animations, economy, and the functionality of the items are different between the two. City Story and City Story Metro are completely different games due to the large differences in the underlying game structure.
I see why you mean city story metro has completely different items and points the factories don't go by level in metro they go by your population

bigbux3
07-25-12, 04:23 PM
Lol. You crack me up bigbux...what crazy notions you have. Lol.

They're not crazy... are they. But it's true. Not a single suggestion went into that game.
At least, as far as I'm aware of.

bobbyrae
07-25-12, 04:39 PM
They're not crazy... are they. But it's true. Not a single suggestion went into that game.
At least, as far as I'm aware of.
The suggestions are on a developer's desk. Awaiting discussion, perhaps.

:p

bigbux3
07-25-12, 04:44 PM
The suggestions are on a developer's desk. Awaiting discussion, perhaps.

:p

If that's so, then they've been there for a long time.