PDA

View Full Version : Yeah finally we got new levels

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 06:37 PM
I see level 61-66 maybe more after you unlock those ... Be back going to try to beat them lol

caramel54
07-13-12, 06:56 PM
I see level 61-66 maybe more after you unlock those ... Be back going to try to beat them lol

Yeah I got then too. I thought it said that you unlock that island after you get 3 stars on every single level after you complete level 60 so ive been trying to get 3 stars on every level to unlock that island and now it's unlocked without all levels being 3 stars. Sorry this is so long.

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 07:14 PM
Yeah I got then too. I thought it said that you unlock that island after you get 3 stars on every single level after you complete level 60 so ive been trying to get 3 stars on every level to unlock that island and now it's unlocked without all levels being 3 stars. Sorry this is so long.

Yeah I thought that too and had been trying to get 3 stars lol from levels 1-60 I only need to get 3 stars in 3 levels ...... Yay I'm now level 64 waiting for energy

zoroak
07-14-12, 02:24 PM
Finished lvl 66! I think 65 was hard, only managed 1 star.

sweetstuff525
07-14-12, 02:25 PM
Finished lvl 66! I think 65 was hard, only managed 1 star.

I can't pass 66 how did you do it?

zoroak
07-14-12, 03:08 PM
I used the aim boost, got 2 stars on lvl 66. When my energy comes back up, I'll try it again and let you know what else I did to pass it.

zoroak
07-14-12, 03:35 PM
Used the aim boost and the initially bounced off the right wall to get the bubbles. Then aim for the bubbles above the sludge area to release the sludged overhangs. In the last area before the babies, I bounced off the left wall to clear bubbles, then when I got to the babies, just aimed to clear corners of hexagon. Hope this helps.

DaojinWildfire
07-16-12, 04:11 PM
The 11th island contains 6 new levels, so level 66 would be the highest one now. Glad to hear you guys are enjoying the new challenging levels.

I'm still working my way through the 6th island. :(

Kijame
07-17-12, 11:43 AM
And don't forget that extra treasure ship (island? XD). I loved earning some gems, which I partially used on that 11th island.

I originally rushed through this game for the respective DS rewards, and now I'm all addicted trying to get everything to 3 stars :3

caramel54
07-18-12, 03:59 AM
I can't pass 66 how did you do it?

I just wrote about this level on the help me thread. Hope it helps you.

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:38 PM
Previous post I made on 66:

"Honestly, I kept losing this one until I restarted a few times and it gave me a layout that was muuuch more desirable. I tried for a day or so and lost probably 15 times, running out of bubbles every time or getting buried in such a way that I couldn't get out of. However, on one of my restarts, practically the entire bottom layout was matched and dropped with 1 Teal Bubble, and I ended up beating the level with 80 bubbles left.

I don't know if the new update changed this, but some levels (this one included) seems to generate more favorable layouts if you restart it a few times."

sweetstuff525
07-21-12, 05:50 PM
Previous post I made on 66:

"Honestly, I kept losing this one until I restarted a few times and it gave me a layout that was muuuch more desirable. I tried for a day or so and lost probably 15 times, running out of bubbles every time or getting buried in such a way that I couldn't get out of. However, on one of my restarts, practically the entire bottom layout was matched and dropped with 1 Teal Bubble, and I ended up beating the level with 80 bubbles left.

I don't know if the new update changed this, but some levels (this one included) seems to generate more favorable layouts if you restart it a few times."
Same thing happened to me