PDA

View Full Version : Slow messages system?

edmond319
07-13-12, 05:24 PM
Hi all,

I'm just wondering, how come the wall system of RS seems a bit slow? takes up to like 10 minutes before my phone would ring saying that somebody has left a comment on my wall. Any way of speeding this up?

Also is it possible we have some sort of private messaging system?

edmond319
07-13-12, 05:28 PM
I'm using iPod Touch 4G with iOS 5.1.1.. can't find what version of restaurant story I have

greygull
07-13-12, 05:36 PM
Are you meaning the Notifications? You can always try turning them off in game, restarting your device, then turning them back on to see if it helps.

I don't know if TL has plans to bring a private message system into the games. But I will pass the suggestion on :)

You can find your version 1 of 2 ways. In game, click on the Help/FAQ tab of the Menu, and it will be on the bottom of the border. You can also go into the App Store, go to the RS homepage, and it will show your current version.

RoseMiti
07-13-12, 05:37 PM
For me, it takes 2 minutes.

edmond319
07-13-12, 05:39 PM
Notifications, yes. Have already did those restart steps.. they work, but only that they arrive 8 minutes later instead of immediately.

Restaurant story is 1.5.1

By the way, that was a REALLY quick response!

greygull
07-13-12, 05:41 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, and let them know you are having issue with notifications. There are steps they can do from their end. I don't know what they are, but others have emailed when they've had problems, and come back to say its working now. :)