PDA

View Full Version : Goods reduced

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 04:23 PM
I'm wondering why this happened the amount of goods given for items Ina greenhouse has been slightly reduced why I really need goods

DaojinWildfire
07-13-12, 04:48 PM
The game is still new and will likely undergo changes in order to balance the game, but we will definitely relay your feedback to the team. Thanks!

bigbux3
07-13-12, 08:51 PM
Why not change the high prices as well, the energy refilling, and the overly animations too. I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't like them.

coolgamegirl27
07-14-12, 12:47 AM
Here we go again!!! Only been on general release for two days and already they're messing with it. Can you not 'balance the game' before release? Quick people get your expansions now, they are bound to be next.

sourlicorice5
07-14-12, 08:38 AM
You would think after how many games they have made they'd know enough this would annoy people and already be able to get the balance right before releasing. That being said I haven't played yet. Been waiting all day for it to download only to have it disappear and have to redownload it again. Tried using the iTunes on my computer but just as slow. Doesn't matter. I can wait or not play it at all, doesn't make a difference to me.