PDA

View Full Version : Pop-up

fodi
07-13-12, 01:54 PM
Hi :)
Not complaining, just something I noticed: whenever I post on a neighbour's wall, a pop-up saying I get a 500 coin reward always(!) shows up, though goal has not been completed.
Thought I'd let you know, maybe others are also experiencing it.

kooky panda
07-13-12, 03:18 PM
Hi :)
Not complaining, just something I noticed: whenever I post on a neighbour's wall, a pop-up saying I get a 500 coin reward always(!) shows up, though goal has not been completed.
Thought I'd let you know, maybe others are also experiencing it.
I had this happen a couple of times too. try force closing your game . This worked for me.

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 03:18 PM
Does the coin amount get added do you get 500 coins

DaojinWildfire
07-13-12, 04:35 PM
There is a known issue with the Smart Money goal. One of the tasks for this goal is to build a Bank. If you happen to visit another city that has a bank, then the game mistaken believes that is your bank, and triggers the reward pop-up to show. You don't actually receive the rewards when this issue occurs. Your game will continuously try to re-sync, making it not possible to play the game.

To fix this, all you have to do is force-close the app and you should be able to access your city when you open the game again. This issue can still occur, if you happen to visit a city that has a bank again. This issue has already been fixed, but will require a version update, which will be coming soon.

Until then, you can force-close the app to bypass the sync error, or you can complete the goal by building a bank and it won't appear again.

fodi
07-16-12, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the info :) Yes, I found that as soon as I built my bank, it didn't occur again.

Mattyboo: no, unfortunately not :D