PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or the emoji works kinda funny on this app?

jaylabby
07-13-12, 01:07 PM
I used to be able to just type the emoji and it would appear normally. For a while now, it wouldn't show up properly and to put one emoji icon, you have to put an additional one for the first one to appear. Not sure if anyone else is encountering this issue/bug.

DaojinWildfire
07-13-12, 04:12 PM
This is a known issue that we are currently investigating. For every emoji you place, one character will not be displayed, starting from the end of the text.

So if you're going to use emojis, try entering an additional character for every emoji you have, so the full message is displayed until we can provide a proper fix. Thanks!

pinkster73
07-13-12, 04:18 PM
This is a known issue that we are currently investigating. For every emoji you place, one character will not be displayed, starting from the end of the text.

So if you're going to use emojis, try entering an additional character for every emoji you have, so the full message is displayed until we can provide a proper fix. Thanks!

Is This for every game, or just night club?

khadiah
10-10-12, 05:39 PM
Just this game only.

Solariis
11-03-12, 01:52 PM
I used to be able to just type the emoji and it would appear normally. For a while now, it wouldn't show up properly and to put one emoji icon, you have to put an additional one for the first one to appear. Not sure if anyone else is encountering this issue/bug.

I've had this issue for a year now, even after transferring devices. The problem doesn't affect all players and I've only encountered it on Nightclub Story.

artlomin
11-03-12, 02:59 PM
I've had this issue for months, and it certainly makes me less interested in tipping