PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Help

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 12:29 PM
Hi - I sent you guys an email in response to your email about the food being served. I don't want to play the game until you have put the gems back and I really want to play the game - Please can you put them back asap

Thank you loads
Michael

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 12:42 PM
Hi - Please can you put the gems back now so I can keep playing

Thank you

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 12:42 PM
I'm not tl employee... But if you accidently used gems to finish off cooking fast... I'm sorry to tell you you won't get your gems back.... Tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 12:59 PM
I'm not tl employee... But if you accidently used gems to finish off cooking fast... I'm sorry to tell you you won't get your gems back.... Tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases

I'm sorry but that is wrong - This is an online game. Please fix asap :)

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 01:04 PM
I'm sorry but that is wrong - This is an online game. Please fix asap :)

Yeah it wrong but that's how teamlava works.... All they going to tell you is they can't give them back and for you to be more careful next time... We have been asking for a confirmation button for more than a year and tl has never responded a yes or no

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 01:29 PM
No I'm sorry this is untrue - It is different - I need to get my gems back - I have already lost cooking time - Please can you give them back now

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:32 PM
You're going to have to email support again, for you won't get any resolution on the forum. But to continue on what sweetstuff525 was saying, if you spent gems to instantly cook food (accidental or otherwise) you will not be refunded.

kooky panda
07-13-12, 01:34 PM
Hi - I sent you guys an email in response to your email about the food being served. I don't want to play the game until you have put the gems back and I really want to play the game - Please can you put them back asap

Thank you loads
Michael

The forum cannot help with this issue. It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email.

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 01:36 PM
Hi - I used gems to serve food while sneezing and need my gems back - I have left my restaurant as it is, but really want to start playing again. I feel very upset that nobody has helped me - I have played lots of your games, please can you put my restaurant back - I don't mind if I lose the food I was cooking I need my gems back.

You can see I didn't need the food to be served as I had too much too eat already!

Thank you

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 01:37 PM
The forum cannot help with this issue. It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email.

They have already responded once but not again - They need to put my gems back - I emailed them as soon as it happend - I don't need the food I want the gems, it was an accident please help :)

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:43 PM
They have already responded once but not again - They need to put my gems back - I emailed them as soon as it happend - I don't need the food I want the gems, it was an accident please help :)

Your gems are gone. Trust me, many people share your pain (myself included) as it has happened before in many of teamlava's games. But you will not be refunded. That's not how they roll.

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 02:10 PM
Your gems are gone. Trust me, many people share your pain (myself included) as it has happened before in many of teamlava's games. But you will not be refunded. That's not how they roll.

I'm sorry but this is not possible - as it is online they are in control - this is possible, trust me I work in IT - They can see the records I emailed them as soon as it happened, so they can trust me. Please team lave you know this to be true and that I don't need the food - Many thanks for your time

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 02:12 PM
I should say I still haven't played the game since I made the mistake - you know this is true, please :)

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 02:17 PM
Please - I am losing game time - please can you let me know this is done

sparks229
07-13-12, 02:20 PM
It is very possible - that is definitely true. But they still won't give your gems back I'm sorry :( all theyll say is "sorry we do not refund accidental purchased with gems. Be more careful in the future" or something along those lines.

greygull
07-13-12, 02:21 PM

As Kooky stated - the forum will not be able to help you with this. You can try contacting one of the Community Managers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) via Private Message. They may be able to help get your support ticket looked at faster, but there's no guarantee.

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 02:30 PM
As Kooky stated - the forum will not be able to help you with this. You can try contacting one of the Community Managers (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List) via Private Message. They may be able to help get your support ticket looked at faster, but there's no guarantee.

Hi thank you for helping

On your message in purple it says about not worrying about problems because your progress is saved on the tls servers - surely this means you can fix this? Thank you

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 02:31 PM
Also I still have not played and I really want to play but want to make sure that it is ok first - PLEASE

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 03:03 PM
Please can you respond - This is not right

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 03:36 PM
Please help me! I emailed you straight away and not played the game so you know this is true - pleas can you fix this I have spent months collecting :)

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 04:13 PM
They do not WANT to refund you

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 04:17 PM
They do not WANT to refund you
We have told him he won't get refunded gems.... But I guess he doesn't want a NO and will deny reality... But the reality is tl doesn't refund gems for accidental purchases....

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 04:26 PM
I didn't BUY anything! While cooking some more dishes O clicked on the dish next to the appliance and clicked 'manage' just after I sneezed and clicked to prepare ALL my dishes.

I have lots of food, I don't need the dishes I just want gems - This needs to be fixed

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 04:34 PM
I didn't BUY anything! While cooking some more dishes O clicked on the dish next to the appliance and clicked 'manage' just after I sneezed and clicked to prepare ALL my dishes.

I have lots of food, I don't need the dishes I just want gems - This needs to be fixed

That what you did its called and accidental purchased... We call it a gem trap... Tell be about it 2 weeks ago I bought an extra slot in fashion for 49 gems well accidently but I cannot get my gems back... You won't either sorry but that's the truth ... Just continue cookiing . I myself in fashion have 48 gems but I'm trying no to master anything so I do t get 1 gem more and then fall on the trap like 2 week ago

sunstorm01
07-13-12, 04:35 PM
We are trying to help you. I've done the exact same thing you have- I didn't get my gems back. I can almost assure you that hundreds have done the exact same thing, either sneezing, coughing, hiccuping, scratching you nose, being bumped by a toddler, a pothole on the road, your ph falling on the ground, your finger falling on the screen, a nail comming off. Whatever the reason. They've all been complained about. And they are all considered " accidental purshaces". It's not fair AT ALL but that's the reality. You can take it or leave it. Either way in another month when you still havnt got them back and you're still pleading with them. We will all be here for you.

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 04:39 PM
We are trying to help you. I've done the exact same thing you have- I didn't get my gems back. I can almost assure you that hundreds have done the exact same thing, either sneezing, coughing, hiccuping, scratching you nose, being bumped by a toddler, a pothole on the road, your ph falling on the ground, your finger falling on the screen, a nail comming off. Whatever the reason. They've all been complained about. And they are all considered " accidental purshaces". It's not fair AT ALL but that's the reality. You can take it or leave it. Either way in another month when you still havnt got them back and you're still pleading with them. We will all be here for you.

Awwwwwww lol we have all been there... Some moved on and still play and some have quit....

jaffascafe
07-13-12, 05:06 PM
This is crazy - i'm fed up

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 05:09 PM
This is crazy - i'm fed up

Did you buy the gems? Or earn them? If you bought them maybe you can get a refund from apple or from google?

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 05:11 PM
Listen i spent 200+ gems by accident I didn't like it but eventually I got over it I'm really sorry but you can't get gems back I didn't either

Hawaiianmomma
07-13-12, 05:12 PM
maybe everyone who THINKS THEY ARE HELPING shouldn't, and let TEAMLAVA "HELP" THEIR CUSTOMER

jaffascafe
07-14-12, 05:05 PM
Still no response - Please help me I have saved these for ages

ButterPanda
07-14-12, 05:54 PM

Thank you loads
Michael

This issue cannot be resolved in the forums. You will need to wait for support to reply to your email.

OrdinaryJoe
07-14-12, 07:11 PM
Is it possible that they are not responding, because they already did?

I'm following this thread because I too had some accidental purchases... Somehow, while browsing in the design mode, my finger hit a couple of unintended targets, lol... It's funny how those little category tabs are so tiny....