PDA

View Full Version : Ugh PLEASE do something about the refreshing!!

SeaJelly77
07-13-12, 10:29 AM
IM DONE! I refuse to continue to waste my time and money on RS. I've filed complaint after complaint and all I've gotten is 'be sure to restart your device after quitting out the game or restarting the app' HELLO!!!!! Nothing is solving the problem.

I checked RS and my mango juice was ready to be served so I served them up (btw I had 2 made) anyways, the game refreshed so the new goal could load u______u so my mango juices became the pineapple juice in which I had served yesterday before making the mango juices, only now they were expired.

Seriously Teamlava can you just do something because this has happened NUMEROUS times to me and im tired of it.. and I'm pretty sure everyone else who has experienced this isnt too happy either. Until then, I won't be playing.

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:10 PM
I just hope the refreshing doesn't take 10 gems away from you like it did me. TL claims I bought an extra door and I know I didn't. Good luck!

DaojinWildfire
07-13-12, 04:04 PM
Are you playing on a Wifi connection? If so, it's likely the connection signal was too weak to connect to our servers to save your progress. To verify that you are connected to our servers, I recommend you visit another restaurant. If you are able to visit another restaurant, then you are definitely connected to our servers and any actions you have completed prior to visiting has been saved.

sunstorm01
07-13-12, 04:20 PM
I just hope the refreshing doesn't take 10 gems away from you like it did me. TL claims I bought an extra door and I know I didn't. Good luck!

Yep just like the gems I've lost and the gold on dragon story. I'm just about done. I've lost my sparkle for the games. It's one thing to blame wifi dropouts or not strong enough signal. But lost gems/ food/gold is still lost into that casm called TL's pockets. I assure you the money came out of my pocket... And dissapeared with nothing to show for it.. But they still got it. There's something in all that, that just doesn't sit right with me and a lot of others. Enough is enough. Ive just lost my will to go on any further. I really have tried to reclaim the lost love I had for my games, but it's just not the same. It's supposed to be a game. A FUN game.

SeaJelly77
07-13-12, 05:52 PM
My wifi connection is strong, and even when I'm playing using my 3G it refreshes to load some pop up that I don't care for. It's almost always because of a new goal or a pop up of the gem sales or informing me about the update. It's getting on my nerves. I don't even want to explain what happened on Fashion story earlier. I lost 24 ten hour orders after putting them put and prdering new things. It's bull.

marrrina
07-16-12, 08:05 AM
My wifi connection is strong, and even when I'm playing using my 3G it refreshes

I agree, I really doubt it has anything to do with the internet connection. It's too frequent and I never find myself having any other internet-related issues on my device

quentinsmommy
07-19-12, 09:24 AM
My wifi connection is strong, and even when I'm playing using my 3G it refreshes to load some pop up that I don't care for. It's almost always because of a new goal or a pop up of the gem sales or informing me about the update. It's getting on my nerves. I don't even want to explain what happened on Fashion story earlier. I lost 24 ten hour orders after putting them put and prdering new things. It's bull.

OMG FINALLY someone who is having the same issues as me!!!! I will log onto the games and begin cooking/serving/collecting etc., and thing will go smoothly, then I would get "Oh Darn!"ed two to three times, only to have the items refresh, and the pop up is ALWAYS for a gem sale!:mad: There is NOTHING wrong with my wi-fi (Verizon even checked it) and this happens in 3G as well. I honestly wish that TL will stop giving me gem sales, as I don't buy them (not until a confirmation button is made)-my games run smoothly when there is no gem sale.....hmmmm....

hannahhavana
08-25-13, 11:34 AM
Do you guys also have the issue of it going through all your goals each day when you log in. I am on bakery story and restaurant story several times a day, but each morning I have to go through waiting for all of my completed goals to begin playing. To make things worse, today I thought it was done and one popped up right as I was working on a dish, it bought some goal that I didn't complete because it ran out of time and now I have about 30 gems gone.

nky1111
08-26-13, 02:21 AM
check back, it shouldn't take your gems. these popups mean it already has lost the connection and can't determine which goals you have completed, don't continue playing because your progress probably won't be saved. just restart the game.

kristy0413
08-28-13, 01:16 PM
I have that problem EVERY SINGLE MORNING. It makes me so angry I'm ready to quit playing. I shouldn't have to quit the game. I shouldn't have to reboot my phone, and it doesn't matter because it does it anyway. So I have to sit there and cycle through the stuff I've already completed just to be able to do what I wanted to do in the first place. With limited time that I can dedicate, this is just becoming a waste of my "free" time.