PDA

View Full Version : Goals : Mysteries of Persia, receiving requests - *IMPORTANT*

xtobella
07-13-12, 09:19 AM
I'm currently trying to complete the Mysteries of Persia goal in order to unlock the Volcano pet room. I've requested fancy marble two days in a row now from 60 different neighbors.. it keeps telling me I'm making progress, receiving the fancy marble, but continues to stay at 25/40 - its obviously not recognizing that I'm receiving the fancy marble & the number won't budge.

Whats going on?? Has anyone else had this issue and is there a way to fix it?? :confused:

TeamLava - if you're going to add rooms that we can only receive through completing goals, you should really work out the bugs so we can actually complete the goals and stop wasting our time & coins :mad:

DaojinWildfire
07-13-12, 02:59 PM
I looked at your account and you only have 25 Fancy Marble right now. It doesn't look like there's any issue, since the goal displaying your progress at 25/40 appears to be correct.

Kijame
07-17-12, 01:51 PM
I think the issue is more that this game (as well as others) keep showing "Progress" for a goal when you return to your hotel, even though you did nothing new to further the goal. So essentially, it shouldn't say "Progress" anymore, yet it does. That is the actual bug, moreso than your inventory. At least in my experience thus far.

cast1532
07-17-12, 01:58 PM
I didn't have no bugs when completing this goal. I too get that message when I return from visiting a neighbor but I'm kinda use to it since it happens all the time in Fashion Story. lol