PDA

View Full Version : Unintentional purchase

keri420
07-13-12, 08:25 AM
I've been saving up my gold and while I was looking at the descriptions of the dragons, I accidentally purchased a scorpion dragon worth 500 gold. Is there any way I can get my gold back? Or is it a done deal?

Luna_Septembee
07-13-12, 08:40 AM
Done deal, sorry. That's why TL needs a confirmation button. I lost 80 in a trap once for a goal. Almost all of it.
Well, at least it's a super rare. A ton of people have bought mists that are 50 gold and so easy to breed!

ShortyKianna
07-13-12, 08:45 AM
I think it's a done deal... Sorry bout that. It would be real nice if they had confirmation buttons after you accidentally or intentionally purchase something with gold. Like after you press purchase/speed up with gold; a pop up would be nice if it came up with "are you sure you want to purchase/speed up this item?"; "click yes to confirm, no to decline". Would solve so many gold problems many players are having out there.

keri420
07-13-12, 08:51 AM
I agree with both of you, I would highly appreciate a confirmation button to avoid this problem in the future!

yuimiko
07-13-12, 09:45 PM
Done deal, sorry. That's why TL needs a confirmation button. I lost 80 in a trap once for a goal. Almost all of it.
Well, at least it's a super rare. A ton of people have bought mists that are 50 gold and so easy to breed!

Yes, and that was me!