PDA

View Full Version : New version of Restaurant Story coming soon?

mcnaynay
07-13-12, 08:00 AM
After the release of City Story Metro replacing City Story I have heard that there will be a new version of Restaurant Story being released soon.

Is this true?

RoseMiti
07-13-12, 08:19 AM
I saw an olympic version on July 10th. It was on developers page for 5 minutes or so. I tried to download but after a while it disappeared.

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:11 PM
I saw an olympic version on July 10th. It was on developers page for 5 minutes or so. I tried to download but after a while it disappeared.

Did you happen to take snapshots or take a sneak peek at the pictures. Is the design totally different from Restaurant Story, you know, the weird, new TeamLava design?

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:13 PM

This will be interesting to see on the forums if it comes out.

shakiba
07-13-12, 01:15 PM

You got that right. Good thing I'm not playing RS.

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:16 PM

I'll be upset if it's a new game and a totally different design. Restaurant Story is my 2nd favorite game- after City Story.

Tempete8
07-13-12, 01:18 PM
If they do reveal it. It better be for andriod users too!.

OrdinaryJoe
07-13-12, 01:23 PM
What happens if/when they introduce the new version? Does the original one become obsolete? Do they end it?

Do you have to switch to the new version? Is it done automatically, through an app update? Do you lose any progress/items you've made on the original game?

If you can stay on the original version, do they continue to support it with new items and updates? or it simply abandoned?

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:28 PM
What happens if/when they introduce the new version? Does the original one become obsolete? Do they end it?

Do you have to switch to the new version? Is it done automatically, through an app update? Do you lose any progress/items you've made on the original game?

If you can stay on the original version, do they continue to support it with new items and updates? or it simply abandoned?

Hey, like City Story, minus the app update because instead of doing that, TeamLava created a whole new game.

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:34 PM
If they do reveal it. It better be for andriod users too!.

They've already revealed four games that are not on Android. I don't think they'd be in any rush to push out this one. And if it's just a theme restaurant app (like the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc), Androids would never see it anyway, because we never do.

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:37 PM
They've already revealed four games that are not on Android. I don't think they'd be in any rush to push out this one. And if it's just a theme restaurant app (like the Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc), Androids would never see it anyway, because we never do.

They shouldn't release games until they figure out a way to make them work on all 3 parties (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire) It's just not fair, and I think a lot of things about these games aren't fair.

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:45 PM
They shouldn't release games until they figure out a way to make them work on all 3 parties (iOS, Android, Kindle Fire) It's just not fair, and I think a lot of things about these games aren't fair.

I think they need to take an initiative toward Kindle Fire users especially, because this device is seriously at the bottom of the totem pole. There aren't even any notifications on the Kindle Fire!

bigbux3
07-13-12, 01:48 PM
I think they need to take an initiative toward Kindle Fire users especially, because this device is seriously at the bottom of the totem pole. There aren't even any notifications on the Kindle Fire!

I forget that these games are even on Kindle Fire. They don't support KF users as much as iOS.

ariesblu
07-13-12, 01:52 PM
I forget that these games are even on Kindle Fire. They don't support KF users as much as iOS.

Not at all. It seems that the release route will always be ios first, then maybe eventually Android, and then much later KF.

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 03:14 PM
I think that a new seasonal version is coming out someone posted that on another thread

Zetra
07-13-12, 04:02 PM
Whew...Seasonal Version!

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 04:10 PM
Whew...Seasonal Version!
I'm not sure but i think so

sweetstuff525
07-13-12, 04:19 PM
Whew...Seasonal Version!

We hope it's a seasonal version and not a whole new app

ariesblu
07-13-12, 05:05 PM
Whew...Seasonal Version!

I would hope the things distributed in the seasonal version would be available to everyone.

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 05:06 PM
I would hope the things distributed in the seasonal version would be available to everyone.

Why would it not be

bigbux3
07-13-12, 05:08 PM
Why would you make a whole seasonal version? Why not make a seasonal update?

mattyboo1
07-13-12, 05:09 PM
Why would you make a whole seasonal version? Why not make a seasonal update?

They just do that I like seasonal versions

ariesblu
07-13-12, 05:12 PM
Why would it not be

Because Androids have never gotten the seasonal apps, or the special things that come with them.

Tempete8
07-13-12, 05:38 PM
What happens to the seasonal apps? When the seasons are over do you have a choice to keep them?