PDA

View Full Version : Fancy comments in game.

SweetSaryia
07-13-12, 06:53 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask but it seems as good a place as any. I've played many team lava games and have noticed that most people seem to know how to leave pictures in their comments. Seemingly anything you want from sparkles to rainbows, four leaf clovers, plain old smiley faces to country flags and clouds. I was wondering what the trick was to get these into your in game comment as google doesn't seem to want to give up the answers and neither do the few people I've asked in game. Maybe someone here will spill the beans so that I can leave pretty comments too?

copycats
07-13-12, 07:40 AM
Get the app emoji if you are on iPod touch. It's free

sourlicorice5
07-13-12, 08:55 AM
The emoji app is also available for iPhone and iPad.

fondos2011
07-14-12, 12:47 PM
I use TextPics to make houses... Its free :)

bigbux3
07-14-12, 01:04 PM
If you're on iOS you can enable emojis in the Settings application.

pinkster73
07-14-12, 01:25 PM
If you're android you can...... oh......nevermind :p

Just kidding. If you're android you can't see emoji in tl games. I can post emoji but i can't see them (only in tl games). Download gosms and also download the go keyboard and go emoji plugin. Then you can have emoji too, depending on your phone. This is of course in everything except tl games. I don't know why. What you CAN do in tl games If you're android is symbols. ♥♡♠♤♣♚♟★⇧♬☜

07-16-12, 09:15 AM
I use Emoji, and textpics. I have been looking for other apps that have cool text fonts and pics but so far no luck!