PDA

View Full Version : Why cant pets walk to fun rooms alone

mylittlelego
07-13-12, 05:49 AM
there is a reasons we buy fun rooms and its to make money not to babysit our pets and take them there every time id like pets to walk to fun rooms alone and then we get the money instead of us having to click and take them there oh and another question do pet rooms make more money than what we bought them for?

3cala
07-14-12, 02:19 PM
I can't even figure out how to get pets to the spa lol

cast1532
07-14-12, 02:23 PM
First, you need to have the rooms. Then wait for the pet to have a bubble. Once you see the bubble, just tap it and the game will automatically take the pet to the spa room or any other room.

mcgee22
07-14-12, 02:31 PM
it says to wait until they request to go to those types of rooms so you can click on them and then they go automatically.

ButterPanda
07-14-12, 05:26 PM
there is a reasons we buy fun rooms and its to make money not to babysit our pets and take them there every time id like pets to walk to fun rooms alone and then we get the money instead of us having to click and take them there oh and another question do pet rooms make more money than what we bought them for?

I can pass this suggestion on to the development team, however this has been designed this way so you get coins when you help them to the desired room.

Kijame
07-15-12, 10:03 PM
Well, you do earn the money from Fun Rooms without actually taking pets there. However, if a pet desires to go there and you click on it, you earn some extra coins. The past few days I'd always get an extra 600 each time, regardless of pet or room. Since the last couple hours, however, I earn twice as much just from tapping them when they want to go somewhere. It's a lucrative thing imho.

kahlan531
07-16-12, 11:29 AM
It's a lucrative thing imho.

Yes, it is. I now get 3,000 coins everytime I take a pet to a fun room. Well worth it.

Kijame
07-17-12, 08:27 AM
I can report I now get 1800 each time. I'd assume that the +600 increments come after X click for fun rooms rather than time, though I do not have sufficient data to support that claim.

Kijame
07-17-12, 12:54 PM
(no edit function? aww poop.)

Today I wanted to take a turtle to the spa and I was notified "The Spa Room is full. Build another?"
So I guess I shouldn't click those bubbles whilst there are 3 animals in the target room XD

cast1532
07-17-12, 01:06 PM
(no edit function? aww poop.)

Today I wanted to take a turtle to the spa and I was notified "The Spa Room is full. Build another?"
So I guess I shouldn't click those bubbles whilst there are 3 animals in the target room XD

I always thought we get those messages because you just sent a pet there. Since there can only be one pet at a time that you send. The other pets walked on their and they shouldn't count.

Jheelgandhi
07-17-12, 01:46 PM
I can't even figure out how to get pets to the spa lol

You have to keep your pets and rooms near the stairs so they can go places ��

Kijame
07-17-12, 02:18 PM
I always thought we get those messages because you just sent a pet there. Since there can only be one pet at a time that you send. The other pets walked on their and they shouldn't count.

Well, it always takes a little while for another request bubble to pop up, so I never sent two pets to the same room within the same timeframe. I don't even think I've gotten the same request twice in a row XD

On a sidenote, I removed all my stairs to put more rooms in. It hasn't affected my pets or my rating thus far :3

cast1532
07-17-12, 02:28 PM
I have. Which is why I bought two of everything, but when I have two spa rooms, no two pets wants to at the same time. I feel like I wasted my money.

Kijame
07-17-12, 03:15 PM
I read somewhere that the Ramen shop is the only fun room worth purchasing more than once. Although I suppose it depends on style of play. If you can't collect hourly, you'd want rooms that take longer to fill up.