PDA

View Full Version : Game Suggestions and a possible bug

Tobes
06-17-10, 06:51 AM
Hi, I love the game and love today's updates. For the next update, I'd like to make suggestions for your consideration.

I would like to see options where you can "harvest all available crops" and "plow all available land". Perhaps even a "plant all" so if I want to only plant pumpkins or carrots or whatever in available plowed land I can, and can do it quicker.

I am up to 18 by 18 in land, now. Currently, I'm only planting crops, to make maximum money. one day I will settle down and purchase all my bling on a massive property. Well that's the plan...

I don't know if I can last much longer though, because it is taking AGES to harvest, plow and then plant things by tapping the squares one by one.

Also, lately a bug is ALWAYS happening: I tap the squares and they all turn green (in a queue), as the graphics of previous commands take place. Then, (I think whenever someone waters my crops), the game freezes and the green, action-queue-squares, all disappear. I then have to re-tap, those 100 or more squares all over again. It's incredibly annoying and verges on phone-throwing, game-quitting frustration for me and possibly anyone else who is a big crop harvester... It can end up wasting literally half an hour tapping and then... re-tapping. Hats off to you for making a very addictive game but this game will be deleted by people for this reason. It's incredibly frustrating, re-tapping and re-re-tapping because the game forgets the queue due to disconnections...

If you can do something to stop the crashing it'd be great, but even better would be if there were 'harvest all', 're-plow all', 'plant all' buttons.

Love the game though!

PS. I think Houses, barns and such would be better to give some sort of daily bonus rather than just a one off XP... Something like a plus $5 per crop harvested for houses. Barns could be something like, an extra day's grace before crops die. Purchasing a wood pile could open up a new purchase... like... a campfire! Just ideas. Cheers!

Unregistered
06-17-10, 08:14 AM
I too would like to see something to take the monotony out of ploughing, planting and harvesting. If not a 'plough all' or 'plant all' option, at least something that would allow blocks of land to be completed at once (3x3 or 4x4 block)

I have just expanded to 18x18 and am starting to find the endless tapping a bit tiring...but apart from that I am addicted :-)

Dzyu
06-17-10, 03:11 PM
I must say I absolutely agree with the OP!