PDA

View Full Version : Speeding up breeding process..?

Jayla0709
07-13-12, 12:57 AM
I was wondering if speeding up breeding makes a difference on what kind of dragon you get? Or does it not matter at all? :confused:

yuimiko
07-13-12, 01:12 AM
speed up process will make the process be finished right away and will not change the type of dragon you are getting.
For instance, once you know a coral x water gives you 10 hours breeding time, it for sure will be a coral. using gold to speed up will only let you get the coral egg on the nest for hatching immediately without waiting for 10 hours.

Jayla0709
07-13-12, 01:20 AM
speed up process will make the process be finished right away and will not change the type of dragon you are getting.
For instance, once you know a coral x water gives you 10 hours breeding time, it for sure will be a coral. using gold to speed up will only let you get the coral egg on the nest for hatching immediately without waiting for 10 hours.

I didn't know that the time let's you know what you're gonna get!.. I was hoping speeding up would give a better chance in getting what I wanted.. Anyways, thanks for the info :)

yuimiko
07-13-12, 01:29 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-(In-Progress)

you can check this out, it listed out breeding time for all dragons, as well included the pic of each egg.

Jayla0709
07-13-12, 01:57 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?28258-Dragon-Story-Lists-(In-Progress)

you can check this out, it listed out breeding time for all dragons, as well included the pic of each egg.

I checked it out.. But I have a question, if I Breed Seabreeze (Blue/yellow) + Wild (Green/red) and it takes 12 hours do I get a coral or water or forest fire? :confused:

Jayla0709
07-13-12, 01:59 AM
I checked it out.. But I have a question, if I Breed Seabreeze (Blue/yellow) + Wild (Green/red) and it takes 12 hours do I get a coral or water or forest fire? :confused:
I meant Mistmoth not coral..

Jayla0709
07-13-12, 02:01 AM
I also meant Firestorm not forestfire.. I got a problem with remembering names.. :)

princeoftennis77
07-13-12, 03:54 AM
sorry, I think you are getting a firestorm. Mistmoth requires purple and blue.