PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me how to delete and start a new shop right from the beginning??

libbyloo72
07-13-12, 12:31 AM
Is there a way of starting a new store on fashion story? My DD would like to completely start a new store, right from the start. I thought I would ask first to be sure, as I have seen deleting the app and reinstalling it being a solution for some other issues.. But from memory it remembers you and does not start a new shop, just continues from where it was at.

My DD shares my apple ID, but as we each play on different phones we each have seperate shops. Just thought I would mention this as a possible complication, as I am not willing to change this.

Any suggestions are gratefully welcomed!

Cheers :)

333paddington
07-13-12, 02:46 AM
Hi, the only way to start again, is to transfer your games onto a friends device who is not playing them. It will transfer all the TL games all at once. Then your phone will be free to start new ones. Your friend can then delete them.

seanboals
07-13-12, 03:55 PM
They didn't design it this way because of the incredible nuisance it is for most people, they did it because they charge you to change the name of your shop. The fact that it's a nuisance doesn't seem to bother them much, or at least not enough to fix it.

kooky panda
07-13-12, 05:53 PM
there is no charge to you to transfer you games. The games are saved on Team Lavas servers not your device, that is why once you download and start a game you cannot start over, you would have to transfer you games to another device then you can download new games.

The postive thing about the games being on their servers is if you lose your device or it gets damaged, your games will not be lost .