PDA

View Full Version : Quest disappear

fetaslanla
07-12-12, 09:07 PM
While I was playing dragon story and new quest popped up. It was the quest to install pet hotel. I looked and closed the game. How come it disappeared when i'm back.

bebe888
07-12-12, 10:59 PM
I saw it, downloaded and got 30 golds. However, less than a minute, everything is gone, including the 30 golds!

sibeipekchek
07-12-12, 11:08 PM
Yes.. Me too!!! TEAM LAVA PLS GIVE US A ANSWER!!

fetaslanla
07-12-12, 11:36 PM
I saw it, downloaded and got 30 golds. However, less than a minute, everything is gone, including the 30 golds!

Yes.. Me too!!! TEAM LAVA PLS GIVE US A ANSWER!!

My friend did,either. But she's still got 30 golds. Just only next quest disappeared.

sibeipekchek
07-13-12, 12:07 AM
I got the 30 gold and oso complete to lv5 end up the mission gone and everything gone

yuimiko
07-13-12, 01:16 AM
glad that i have not started to do that quest yet

kooky panda
07-13-12, 05:49 AM
I did not get this goal. So you received this goal today? It said to download pet hotel, and you went to download, but you did not receive any other goals to do something in the game to get the gold?

Moving thread to feedback forum.

ButterPanda
07-13-12, 02:35 PM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restarting your device. I believe this was only a temporary problem.

ibek10
08-03-12, 12:39 AM
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game from the app store then restarting your device. I believe this was only a temporary problem.
Which apps that we have to uninstalling n reinstalling the quest one or the one that we are playing ??
For example in fetaslanla's case, the pet hotel or the dragon story?

I'm having this kind of bug too
In my case, the quest for installing city metro is missing from any games (fashion story, pet hotel)
After I tried to installing city metro apps i still get the rewards in fashion story and pet hotel and the next level quest are showing up
But in dragon story nothing happen...

SeaJelly77
08-08-12, 01:49 PM
Yes, same as ibek10, I got new quests for fashion, restaurant, and city story - completed them fast since I'm level 97 on RS, level 96 on fs, and 15 on city. But then they disappeared along with all the gold I had earned